+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This girl is really confusing me.

Quote Originally Posted by nathoonder View Post
    I see a couple similarities between this girl and the one your friend was dating. They both have dad issues (no word on rather there is resentment or not) and this girl has told me she's physically assaulted her last two boyfriends, which I don't really care, she could hit me and I'd still be with her nor would I care if she cheated on me.

you obviously have bery little self-respect and low self-esteem if you would settle for that kinda treatment. people like you are doormats and only attract manipulative nasty people who will take complete advantage you. me personally would run a mile from someone like you coz i newd a man i can look up to and respect and hed look at me the same way. seriously dude grow some balls and stop allowing yourself to get walked all over. its very unattractive.

an ex of mine was like that and i dumped him coz i was sick of him constantly kissing my ass. your supposed to be equal partners-same rules apply to both of you. you dont hit her, she dont hit you and if she does you walk away. same goes for cheating.

look up co-dependency and get some counselling

She must be way out of your league. She is stringing you along with what she did on facebook.

@Fear, Nah I ended up getting her number, I think she might actually be into me.

Michelle23, The only thing that matters to me is rather or not she finds me attractive. I'm fairly good looking anyhow and it's not as if I looked her in the eye and told her I was alright with cheating or abuse, but if it happened I definitely wouldn't break up with her. I've been told I should seek counseling but I'm happy with who I am, I'd just be even happier if I were in a relationship.

"Some believe that codependency is not a negative trait, and does not need to be treated, as it is more likely a healthy personality trait taken to excess. Codependency in nonclinical populations has some links with favorable characteristics of family functioning". -From Wikipedia

anyhow and it's not as if I looked her in the eye and told her I was alright with cheating or abuse, but if it happened I definitely wouldn't break up with her. I've been told I should seek counseling but I'm happy with who I am, I'd just be even happier if I were in a relationship.
    Nat, you don't have to tell her how you feel - she will figure it out over time anyway. Problem is, most girls will want a guy who has better self esteem than that and eventually leave you.

Only an abusive girl will want a man who's happy to be abused.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

lalalita Guest
    Does she know you went on a date with another girl? I'd sit her down, let her know I was keeping my options open if she wasn't ready to settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    Does she know you went on a date with another girl? I'd sit her down, let her know I was keeping my options open if she wasn't ready to settle down.
    Things are getting better between us and I'd rather not keep my options open any more

I've been sorta dating this girl for six months right. I've spent nearly one thousand dollars on her given her all sorts of time and attention
    I don't get it, if buying pussy is what you're all about why not just go to a whore house? It's cheaper, more efficient, and unlike your strategy a whore house actually gets you a return on your investment. It beats what you're doing in literally every possible way.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 16-06-13 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    I don't get it, if buying pussy is what you're all about why not just go to a whore house? It's cheaper, more efficient, and unlike your strategy a whore house actually gets you a return on your investment. It beats what you're doing in literally every possible way.
    I'm not about buying "pussy". I don't want to go to a whore house because I'm not in love with one of them.
    Last edited by nathoonder; 17-06-13 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathoonder
    I've been sorta dating this girl for six months right. I've spent nearly one thousand dollars on her given her all sorts of time and attention
    I'm not about buying "pussy".
    So, you spend way more money than any logical human being ever would on trying to purchase some chick, then claim not to be about "buying pussy"?

You'll have to excuse my tendency to call a spade a spade but this, my friend, is a self-contradiction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12