+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl is so Confusing !?!?!?

Girl is so Confusing !?!?!?

okay so me and this girl been talking for about 2 months...we never went out but she asked me before and i said no cuz i wana get to know her more. we still talked and we argue a lot. we always make up for it and some how we like each other more after words.... we have gotten realllllyyy close in these two months but she is upset that we dont go out and that is the reason we argue so much. I just dont want to go out cuz if we argue and break up then we will hate each other and it will be terrible and i am scared of that.

we will argue in the morning, talk as if nothing happened in the night and end the day off with some romantic phone sex probably about 5 times a week.

okay on wednesday we argued are biggest fight ever over some rumurs and then she talked to her mom and her mom said they have to move because her job.. she came back on the phone crying and apologizing and i comforted her by talking calmly and trying to help her out. she said she cares so much for me and loves me...i said that if she ever has any morwe problems like this to come to me and i will help because i care....i said it dosnt matter where u are in the world, how old she is or what time it is, too just call and i will help.

she fell in love with me that night but we still didnt go out. she said she really wants to be with me and to go out but before i could anwer yes she said " u dont have to answer, it is okay." but i was guna say yes, she is just scared i will say no.

well last night i called her back cuz she wanted me to call and she said there is this other dude who asked her out and said how much he likes her and he always has blahblah blah....she said yes !! it hurt me so bad but it really helped cuz she said that she will still love me more then any other dude but not in the same way since i dont like her like that. we both do poetry so i made a poem off the top of my head and she made and read me some....they were so sweet )) lol

hers pretty much said, "i feel so close to u and love u so much but ive been waiting to long for u and need to move on, u will never understand how i feel and still feel." something like that but of course it rymed...

i made on that said, "yes i have been hiding my feelings but i am feelin u, the feelin that i have i just cant express to u, i luv when we talk and even when we argue, as long as everything ends good and i still got u" something like that ....it was sweet, right when i read it she said that she feels so bad for her deciosion with that dude and said that if i want her to break up she will. and i said, "well i want yall to but that would be selfish, do what ur heart tells u babe. if u decide to stay with him then i want to remain friends if u do. " i dont remember her response but over all she just wants me and her to be together.

we ended the night with phone sex lol and havnt talked in like 12 hours. should i call her back or should i wait for her to call ??

i think she is waiting on me because i have a feeling she is scared i wont want to talk but i do !!

but at the same time i am waiting on her because i am scared she wont want to talk.

before all this happened she wanted me to come over monday (tomarow) and during our phone sex i asked if she still wana hang out monday and she said yes please lol ....

i am scared to just randomly ask because she may say no... should i just show up tomarow morning ?? i mean, it wont be weird for me to because she asked me to twice... i just think it would be better if we talk today about it with out fighting.

so what should i do ? honestly, i do not want to do any thing and just wait on her but i have a feeling she is waiting on me !! it really is confusing. please help

sorry, this story isnt as good as how i described it earlier. i wrote a longggg stoory but it messed up and got deleted so i wrote another that isnt as good. if u have questions please ask !!

thank you

Umm....what the hell is this?