+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My roommates keep making fun of my GF should I tell her

My roommates keep making fun of my GF should I tell her

Me and my girlfriend have been together for about a year now. I currently live in a house with 3 other guys who are my age. One of them is pretty cool, very polite and doesn't ever poke fun of anyone. The other two roommates are really annoying, if we're ever all together they make jokes about me and my GF. They make fun of her and her breasts and me for me in a serious relationship and things like that. I've told them to stop numerous time but they still keep doing it, I feel like they get a kick out of seeing me get all flustered about it. Worst part about it is they're really nice to her when she's around and she thinks that they're her friends. I've had instances where I would be angry at them from the day before and I would come off really bad and my girlfriend will poke fun of me in front of them for being angry. They'll poke fun of me for it and shell join in. In my mind I'm just like if only you knew what they say behind your back. I want to tell her but at the same time I don't bc I don't want her to feel bad or uncomfortable around them bc I do live with them and I don't want her to stop coming over. I just don't know what to do. Any advise?

They make fun of her breasts? That is disgustingly disrespectful!! Yes tell her! That way she doesn't look at them like friends, because they are clearly not her friends! If that were me in your shoes, I'd be knocking people out!! How fvcking rude!!
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

What would really fix this is to calmly mention the comments they have been making about your GF right in front of her and them. By calling them out on it in front of her might put everyone in their place.....including her.

Say like "oh really Jason, what was that comment you made about Christine....oh yes that her tits blah blah blah, oh and what you said the other day about her blah blah blah......"

Yes!!! ^ that would probably put them in their place!
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Please don't tell her - it would hurt her terribly and possibly even cause or exacerbate any insecurities she has. These guys sound like assholes....I suggest you move out.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Personally I would tell her and do it how Smackie said. If she ever finds out on her own somehow that they have been talking about her, she's going to think that you were involved because you didn't tell her.

I would take Smakies advice, but also a step further. Tell those idiots off and move out. You don't want to surround yourself with people like that. They probably all just want touch her breasts and are jealous of your relationship bc you are having sex whenever you want. You can tell your girlfriend they are two faced and not good people to be around. Dot tell your girlfriend the specifics of what they say/said if it will hurt her. She doesn't need to hear that. Move out a d be done with it. Grow some balls and good luck!
    Last edited by Maple1714; 12-08-13 at 05:47 AM.

That's very disrespectful. You should not be friends with these imbeciles.

What smackie said might not be a such a good idea, because she could take his passive acceptance of those insults as weakness and feel insecure that he'd ever be able to protect her if the situation arose.
    Last edited by toknow; 12-08-13 at 06:13 AM.

Also, what kind of man allows his friends/roommates or any other man make jokes about his gf, titts or anything? Hmm, punk.
    Last edited by Starnique; 12-08-13 at 09:29 AM.

Show your GFs boobs tot hem so they stop laughting like little school girls.

Or you can try this

and this
    youtube.com/watch?v=JUgqmAy1R44
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

My bf would have punched them and knocked them out a year ago lol. That would shut them up and put them in their place..

You should move out. These morons are insecure, jealous assholes and not the kind of people you should wana be friends with.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I'd grow a pair and tell them to shut up and defend her yourself. Telling your gf is going to solve this how...?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I'm not sure why everyone missed out the fact his bitch GF is just as bad as his roommates playing along with them teasing him...she shows no respect so why should he spare her feelings...

BTW he has told them to back off.....and the more he does that the more they are encourage to do more....threatening them and getting angry is giving them the response they want.

DO NOT TELL HER BRO. It will cause more drama. Keep your girl out of it. Do not pull her in. That is not how a man handles this type of situations.

Those aren't true friends, and they don't respect you. I would move out or just plainly tell them to fu'ck offf. If moving is not an option talk to them seriously and they will stop.

BUT I REPEAT DO NOT TELL HER ANYTHING.

I had a similar situation and watt I did worked for me. It just depends were you stand in the group if you the most BETA best believe nothing aint going to stop them unless yous tart knockin heads out. But if you are maybe the semi-alpha just by telling them that it really is starting to bother you. It will stop. Depends were you are at in that scale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast