+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arguements that get nasty...Have you ever said you cheated to hurt your S.O.?

I just want to point out that "crazy bitches" are both male and female. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Irrelevant. If he's THAT much of an asshole then someone who's not a crazy bitch or codependent or something would just leave and forget about him.

I guess I could stick around for vindication but wtf for? I don't want the drama that brings, I don't want to waste that time and effort on someone who treats me so poorly that there's no way I will be interested in them, and I don't want to poison my soul by acting out of hate when it's unnecessary. I have nothing to gain out of this that comes anywhere near making up for the aforementioned things. Seriously, what good comes of this? I get to brag on the internet and to my friends "I won this petty childish mind game bitches, **** yeah!!!" Okay, that got boring as soon as it started. What else do I come away with? Meanwhile I could've been spending that time and energy doing something more productive like beating off or damn near anything else.
    Don't tell me what's irrelevant and what's not. I don't like that.

How you choose to deal with a situation is your choice. I do agree with you because it may not be worth it at the end of the day. I get you however if I feel a certain way about something then i'm going to handle it the way I want to and if a guy hurt me then I make no apologies for my emotions. Yeah I should've left him sooner but I loved him and at that time he had my heart. We dated for a long time . I don't have to come on line to brag about anything. I don't brag about anything. It is what it is. I dont force my views or opinions because what you may tolerate, I might not. Vice versa. I don't like for someone to tell mehow i'm supposed to feel or how much to deal with. I only speak from experience and what I know to be true. I learned alot from that relationship and that's why a man can't really play me because i've been there and done that and I will never let a man dictate my emotions like that again.

FYI, I don't play games when it comes to my love life or relationships. If you fucck me over, I just don't lay there and take it. I fucck back and that's in any situation. I don't intentionally set out to hurt people. I say what i have to say and I mean what I say and I do as I feel. I could've really fuccked him over if I wanted to but I cant be the type of person to do that because that's just not my character. Just because I said I can get him back anytime. I wasn't saying it as a game I won but shit it's reality. If you good to somebody, their always going to come running back. I felt better that he came back months later looking for me in a diff state real serious trying to make it work and it felt good to turn him down and really mean it. It was really deep so i'm not gonna get into that but I knew I hurt him but it didn't make me feel good. So that alone says I don't like to purposely hurt people but I will take it there if I have to. If that's crazy then so be it. Some men will really make a chic go there with them, in terms of verbally bringing them back down to earth because its like don't ever for a second think you're irreplaceable. Other then that anyone can tell you i'm loving, caring, mellow and sweet as pie.
    Last edited by Starnique; 11-10-13 at 11:50 AM.

Hey you asked what did I do to her, basically it was a relationship that just turned me into a total dick.

I fell in love, she rejected my love at first, then cheated on me. I took her back. She always fought with me about nothing, made me feel like I was screwing up everything. Broke up with me all the time (seriously probably like 25 times in 7 months). Didn't take any of my concerns seriously, yelled at me when I was upset about anything calling me a "bitch" when I tried to talk to her. Everything was a fight, there was no adult conversations and I always felt like it was my fault.

I stooped to her level about 6 months in and stopped caring about her. I didn't take her seriously, I told her to shutup when she had a problem, I argued with her over everything. I was the insecure weak one in the beginning but she made me into this ravenous being that walked with anger. Even to this day it's always her telling me "you don't love me" and all this bullshit. I don't care, I didn't care when that fight happened.

The problem was she would say the cheating thing even before we got to that point. When I asked her "did you have sex with (x)?" she would go "Ya, and I had sex with (y)...and (z)..." in a sarcastic voice and then look at me like I'm an idiot. Leaving me speechless, and with a nice set of images in my head that she would only reinforce constantly.

So Yes I did messed up things to her, It's my fault for not leaving her earlier because I would not be acting the way I do right now if it wasn't for her "crazy bitch" syndrome making me so bitter.

You've been very honest about your story which is great. It's good to tell the truth even when it's rough truth.
    Sounds like you made your choice and I wish you well on your road to a calmer future hopefully with someone who soothes rather than stews.
    If I may offer one tidbit of advice it would be this: REmember, in a relationship the make or break factor seems to come with how you both react in an argument; for they will happen; and it isn't just about how things are when all is good; it's also about how well can you argue together? How are they when things are tough?, Do they bring out the low blows right away, at all or is compassion leading the way?...
    So good luck to you man

No, I never told a boyfriend that I cheated on him to hurt him in a fight, I would name call and they back - only. I wouldn't say I did something I never did, if I actually had of cheated it might have been let out in a fight but I don't cheat in my relationships I am 100% committed so they would probably know I was lying if I said that in a fight anyhow. Sometimes the truth comes out when fighting though and after the fight heals over people try to repair the damage and cover up what bits of truth leaked out in order not to lose their partner.

I've made jokes about cheating, but only while we are like in a happy mood and ridiculas jokes about non-existant people or something and not about anyone he's ever been remotely jealous of, it's all about the trust. If he even feels jealous 'Do you think that guy is handsome?' I always make sure to let him know he's the best and I'll never do anything to hurt him like that.
    If he said something like that how would I react? I always try and think about this before I say anything petty in a fight...

But yeah, it doesn't surprise me. It could be that she actually cheated, she might just want to upset you. I've heard of a lot of girls saying they cheated when they havent to upset their partner. It's a pride thing even though it may make them seem bad to you, it's their way of saying 'I don't care, I never cared I don't need you!' while trying to hurt you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12