+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ladies....I have no chance...right?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by den.fete View Post
    ok, i want to try,.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

OR, said differently:

Ask (out) or ask not. Leads logically to: f uck or f uck not. Even with a 3 inch penis.

Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If you think your looks are getting in the way, thats the first mistake. They usually don't. Women often look past that to what you are.

But if it really is bothering you that much there are many things you can do to change that. Hit the Gym! Buff yourself up, Look at what options you have for a makeover (I'm just going by you saying that you feel you are very ugly). Find ways to compensate for that small penis (Oh trust me, there are ways ). And most importantly, BRING YOUR CONFIDENCE UP!

There is plenty you can do. First of all, get off this forum. Secondly, go out to a club or a mall or wherever you kids hang out these days (I'm 24, but I really don't know how old you are and by your amount of constant whining I'm guessing somewhere between 14 and my age). Third, walk up to a girl and start talking to her. It really is that easy. You might get rejected a few times, but eventually you'll find someone to at least date. I thought I'd never find anyone either, I met my current boyfriend through a mutual friend at an anime convention. He started flirting up a storm with me, I was more than flattered because I used to be pretty down on myself about my looks. But you know what he told me, "You find me attractive, and I find you attractive, so clearly you should find yourself attractive." He's also said little different joking things like, "Are you saying I date ugly people?" But in all seriousness, life is only as hard as you make it on yourself and with the attitude you have now you are definitely going to have a harder time finding someone. Try having some confidence in yourself and then try what I said. There is someone out there waiting for you that you probably don't even know exists because you're too busy wallowing in self-pity instead of going out and trying to find that person.

Don't worry about your penis size. Some women have cavernous vaginas that can never be satisfied.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Too large of a penis causes a woman pain. Plus you can't stick it all the way in, so it makes many sexual positions impossible. Most woman want average, and that's why evolution has selected it as the average.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123