+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you been in love?

@chinagirl: Oh yeah, not planning on doing any begging. I called her 4 times off the back because..well of course i wanted to get her to come home but mainly because I was out of town for a work thing and when I came home she was gone. I mean she left a note but still..I needed to figure out what the **** was going on ya know?

@searock: Yeah, you and me both. I'm definitely leaving the ball in her court now. I told her what I needed to. It's not like I'm giving up, but now it's kinda up to her. I mean I'd gladly make a fool of myself for her, if that's what she wanted, but I just don't see that doing the situation any good. I'll just give her the time she needs. And thank you for the encouragement. I appreciate it.

Is it possible she could have seen your post about the other girl on loveforum nico?? Its weird she just randomly upped and left for no reason..

I mean it makes sense to me coz if I thought my bf was cheating or planning to-i would leave while hes not home too. I wouldnt even leave a note. I know you didnt do anything wrong-you were just confused but maybe she misinterpreted it
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

@Michelle: Honestly, I don't think so. I usually only get on here on my cell and always get logged out so I don't think she could've seen it but idk. I guess it's a possibility.

She kinda has marriage and baby fever all of a sudden. A lot of our friends have been getting married and her sister is pregnant for the 4th time and now she's just like "let's get married, let's have a baby" and I just..idk I'm not ready for that. I told her I'm not against it in the future, but I just didn't feel like now was the time.

She said ok and kissed me and went to sleep. She was at work the morning I left so I didn't see her then, but I figured we were cool you know? Then I come home the next day and she's gone. Her and I have always been on the same page when it came to marriage until recently so idk man. I know a lot of her friends have been asking her when we were getting married or why we weren't married yet and shit like that so maybe that got her. The whole thing just kinda through me for a loop. Everything just happened so ****ing fast..I just really don't know what to do about it. I'm at a loss kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Like fck my dreams fck what happens to me, my future, I just want this person to be happy.
    Wow, I've never had this thought in my life. I would never put my own happiness below that of another person's....and I would not accept this attitude from a partner. To me, a great relationship involves equal amount of happiness and contentedness on both sides.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well to each their own. Maybe you are more emotionally healthy because you started dating and having BFs in your 15's so you got your experience early, never had time to be alone for years and when special person came around you didn't lost your head but just played it cool like always.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So when was the last time you been in love? And how it all ended? I mean crazy in love. Like fck my dreams fck what happens to me, my future, I just want this person to be happy.

Love is a subjective term.

I honestly don't think I have ever been in Love.

Lust maybe but I doubt it was true love.

Whatever man. Just write about what you thought was love back then.

My definition of love is when both people love each other equally & it lasts forever not the honeymoon period.

Thats really boring. Hope you haven't been like this from beginning.

My definition of love is when your mind is gone, when your life depends on one person. When theres some real passion and drama going on. Like in movies. Call it codependent or crazy. But thats what makes life interesting.

“Some lose all mind and become soul,insane.
    some lose all soul and become mind, intellectual.
    some lose both and become accepted”

Thats really boring. Hope you haven't been like this from beginning.

My definition of love is when your mind is gone, when your life depends on one person. When theres some real passion and drama going on. Like in movies. Call it codependent or crazy. But thats what makes life interesting.
    Interesting you should say that.

I sometimes feel my love life is boring. But then I look at the drama and crazy in the lives of some other couples I know. And then I think about the fact that when it's crazy drama stuff, then at least one of them isn't happy. And then I remind myself how lucky I am I have such security, love, respect and a guaranteed soft place to fall.

I like to think I have enough interests to keep my life interesting without requiring drama and crazy.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 27-05-14 at 03:19 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes when you older you become tired from all the drama and want something peaceful. Steady and calm relationship is okay. Remember when I was younge

hehe, I think I was born old. Never liked the drama

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    @Michelle: Honestly, I don't think so. I usually only get on here on my cell and always get logged out so I don't think she could've seen it but idk. I guess it's a possibility.

She kinda has marriage and baby fever all of a sudden. A lot of our friends have been getting married and her sister is pregnant for the 4th time and now she's just like "let's get married, let's have a baby" and I just..idk I'm not ready for that. I told her I'm not against it in the future, but I just didn't feel like now was the time.

She said ok and kissed me and went to sleep. She was at work the morning I left so I didn't see her then, but I figured we were cool you know? Then I come home the next day and she's gone. Her and I have always been on the same page when it came to marriage until recently so idk man. I know a lot of her friends have been asking her when we were getting married or why we weren't married yet and shit like that so maybe that got her. The whole thing just kinda through me for a loop. Everything just happened so ****ing fast..I just really don't know what to do about it. I'm at a loss kinda.
    You guys are young though. My bf wants a baby now and I said no. Im not ready coz I need to work on my career, I want us to buy a house and it would be an advantage if we were engaged first. Ive told him I want to work on my career so we should wait but I havnt mentioned the engagement thing. I know if he had the money hed have got me a ring already and I dont want to put him under pressure. Were still getting back on our feet since I was out of work.

God nico im really sorry. I didnt see this coming. You must be really hurt. Hugs its really odd she wont talk to you or explain what changed.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks Michelle. Yeah, definitely blindsided. I've known her since I was 16 you know? I never thought she'd just up and leave like that.

She said she wants to talk but she just needs time away to herself without me to distract her to figure out what she would be willing to sacrifice. See I've never really believed in marriage. And she's known this about me forever. I mean I've just never seen anything good come out of it. My parents marriage was horrible, so was my uncle's, I seen a lot of my friends divorce. It's like their relationship was great until they got married and it just ****ed it to hell. I know just because it happened to them doesnt meant it would be the same for us but it's still something that turns me off from it. Beth always said she didn't think having a ring on our fingers would make us anymore committed to each other than we already were so idk what changed.

I did tell her that I'm open to it if that's what she wants. I mean I'd do anything for her. I just can't right now. And as far as the baby thing goes...both of our careers are taking off and neither of us would have the time to devote to having a baby and I know she knows that, so idk what's going on with her. I'm just hoping she'll call or come by soon you know? I hate not knowing what's going on and leaving things unresolved.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    I mean I'd do anything for her. I just can't right now.
    This is where you are in conflict.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast