+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused as hell....

Confused as hell....

I've been dating this woman for a few months now and it went from great to confusing. It took me for ever to get her number in the beginning. We loved each others company had conversations about our future and everything (it got serious really fast). Even gave me the key to where she stays because she wanted me to move in. Now she's putting distance between us and has been seeing another guy. She says we're still friends and does contact me back when ever I contact her and she hasn't asked for the key to where she stays back. I just want to know if I'm wasting my time with her or if I should wait but do my own thing....

If she's seeing someone else you need to give her space. She obviously is trying to move on and you have to let her do that. As for the key, she probably just doesn't want make it a big deal and ask for it back.

I think it's time for you to move on. She has.

I know and I have but it's still that little part of me that still wants to be back with her. I also tried to give back her key but she smiled at me when I told her. Told me to leave it at her place but I don't want to show up and she's there with her boo thang lol...it's almost like she's dodging me so I don't give it back.

Obviously her pussy is not exclusive to you....wait for what? sloppy seconds? F uck that, she isn't interested in anything exclusive, stop wasting your time. She doesn't give the key back because she might have a free night to get banged.