+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your girlfriend cuts the night short to go party. How would you feel?

Kick her to the curb huh

Yeah, basically. Stand up for yourself. If you're not happy, kick her to the curb.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WYSIWYG.

If you don't like party girls, don't date them. There are plenty of fun, responsible, interesting 18 year old girls. Why don't you find one of those instead?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Its not that i dont like her. Its that i didnt like what she did. I wanted to know if what she did was normal or not. I wanted to know if i was being irrational by being offended by what she did.

yeah it's not a nice thing to do to someone. but it's something girls that are very young do.

you can either put up with it or not. most people would not.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Freefalling View Post
    Its not that i dont like her. Its that i didnt like what she did. I wanted to know if what she did was normal or not. I wanted to know if i was being irrational by being offended by what she did.
    Its not a question of 'normal', its a matter of preference.

I'm not sure, in this case, what the difference is b/t not liking her vs. what she did. Who she is, is a person who enjoys partying in the wee hours before dawn. She also takes drugs and, I would guess, is more likely to be involved in high-risk sexual activities. It goes with that lifestyle.

Personally, I wouldn't even be interested in someone who would take off to party at 4am. So, being offended wouldn't even come into it for me, I'd just decide I prefer someone with a different lifestyle.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Not much scares me, but Ecstasy would be one of those things. I don't think people realize how dangerous it is. It might not harm your lungs or face, but it will steal your soul. It depletes and stops production of Serotonin, which controls anger, mood, appetite and other important functions.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

This girl is 100% party and 100% all about her... and those percentages leave little time for you.

So... do you want to try to fit into her busy schedule of partying, try the mostly unsuccessful approach of changing her... or... do you want to find someone else who would like to include you in their life as someone more than a boy toy or after thought?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

So as the guy, how would you feel?
    I would say to myself, "well I chose her". Now, I either accept her behavior or leave.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

I hear ya. And i really appreciate all your inputs on this. What id like to know know is... What is the cause of her behaviour? I mean... Is it because she is young? ...if so, is it a typical teenager who loves to party's behaviour? Is it because she doesnt care? If so, how come there are a hundred and one other things that she does that contradict it...like calling me ever other hour to talk and tell me what she is doing, and really being hurt whenever she ever so slightely feels like i am neglecting her...even when i dont mean to. Being overly jealous. All of these things are what a notice, they are her actions. So its not like im being mislead. So what do you think are or is the reason or reasons to her behaviour.

Teenage girls are contradictory, there are no reasons to explain them

Anyway, if you are looking for a solution to that kind of behaviour

hand cuff her to the bed.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What id like to know know is... What is the cause of her behaviour?
    What difference does it make? The end result is the same, and it is intolerable. Don't look for excuses for her bad behavior; accept it for what it is.

I'm pretty sure Hitler had good days; he probably liked puppy dogs and kitty cats, and he appreciated the arts. Does that mean we should excuse his behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Not much scares me, but Ecstasy would be one of those things. I don't think people realize how dangerous it is. It might not harm your lungs or face, but it will steal your soul. It depletes and stops production of Serotonin, which controls anger, mood, appetite and other important functions.
    lol. you're naivety is so cute.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    she doesn't want to be tied down. she wants to be free.
    LAND OF THE FREE.

People are always free.

What you meant was: she doesn't want him.
    Don't expect anything.

I hear ya. And i really appreciate all your inputs on this. What id like to know know is... What is the cause of her behaviour? I mean... Is it because she is young? ...if so, is it a typical teenager who loves to party's behaviour? Is it because she doesnt care? If so, how come there are a hundred and one other things that she does that contradict it...like calling me ever other hour to talk and tell me what she is doing, and really being hurt whenever she ever so slightely feels like i am neglecting her...even when i dont mean to. Being overly jealous. All of these things are what a notice, they are her actions. So its not like im being mislead. So what do you think are or is the reason or reasons to her behaviour.
    Gosh.. are you still going on about her?

Dump her.. don't try to understand her.. she's immature, that says it all. She may grow up one day.. like 10, 15, 20 years from now...

Meanwhile, find yourself a nice loving girl that respects you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast