+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your girlfriend cuts the night short to go party. How would you feel?

Your girlfriend cuts the night short to go party. How would you feel?

You have a girl friend that loves to party and ecstacy (as in the pill). One day you have a major fight which almost ends the relationship. 3 weeks later you make up and everything is back to normal. With extra passion and missing because of the long time that you didnt see or talk to each other.

So you agree to meet each other the 2nd day you made up. She comes over to your place looking gorgeous. You have hot, passionate make up sex. Youre all over each other the whole time. About 4 ours later...at about 4 in the morning. She calls her friends to come and pick her up. She had already planned to have them pick her up from your place so they could go party. But she didnt tell you that. You didnt know that she was going to be picked up by her friends so they could go party...until she got off the phone and said "baby, im going right now".

Her friends come, they wait outside for her to come out, she dresses up, puts on her make up and off she goes. She goes to a private party and spends the entire night there loading up on ecstacy pills. She goes back home at 4 pm.

Now how would you feel if you were the guy? You hadnt seen your girl friend in 3 weeks. When you make up, the first time you see her after you made up. She spends 4 hours with you and then without giving you prior notice, she has her friends come and pick her up from your place so she spends 12 hours with them partying while on ecstacy. And mind you...its not like you can see each other ever day either. You can only see each other on the weekends. So basicaly, she used up the majority of the available time to spend with her 1 or 2 friends and a bunch of strangers. This in the same day you made up after a huge fight. So as the guy, how would you feel?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's weird. I've never heard of anything like that. I have some friends (including girls) who party pretty hard and I never heard of anything like that.

It actually sounds like she just wanted to get laid. Or she might just be really young. Is she 18?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    that's weird. I've never heard of anything like that. I have some friends (including girls) who party pretty hard and I never heard of anything like that.

It actually sounds like she just wanted to get laid. Or she might just be really young. Is she 18?
    lol how did you figure that? Yes. She is 18.

she doesn't want to be tied down. she wants to be free.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Freefalling View Post
    lol how did you figure that? Yes. She is 18.
    haha, yeah I guess that makes more sense. Girls that age are crazy. They can't sit still. And, as far as they're concerned, the universe orbits around them.

She's going to give you some heartache if you let her, sounds like.

Even so - I never heard of starting a night at 4am. She sounds pretty wild.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    she doesn't want to be tied down. she wants to be free.
    Misombra do you have to be so obscenely biased toward the female in every scenario?? If this was a female posting about her boyfriend bailing at 4am for a twelve hour pinger binge you'd be giving your regular tough-girl schtick about cutting his balls of and not taking that kind of disrespect and kicking him to the curb etc, etc, etc.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not up on rave culture, but don't those parties typically last into the morning hours?

I guess it doesn't matter; in the end it all comes down to her interest in partying being greater than her interest in hanging out with you. Personally, I think you should kick her to the curb.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm not up on rave culture, but don't those parties typically last into the morning hours?
    Her party went from 4am to 4pm!

Buddy, are you sure she's just having pingers? That sounds to me more like meth or something.

Misombra do you have to be so obscenely biased toward the female in every scenario?? If this was a female posting about her boyfriend bailing at 4am for a twelve hour pinger binge you'd be giving your regular tough-girl schtick about cutting his balls of and not taking that kind of disrespect and kicking him to the curb etc, etc, etc.
    cause i'm a bitch.

I'd dump her. She's immature.

Actualy, let me rephrase that, I'd dump her like a rock and find myself a decent, caring and loving girl, who respects me and doesn't use me as a boytoy.

Moral of the story: some guys are dildo's.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 23-05-09 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Rephrased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Freefalling View Post
    You have a girl friend that loves to party and ecstacy (as in the pill). One day you have a major fight which almost ends the relationship. 3 weeks later you make up and everything is back to normal. With extra passion and missing because of the long time that you didnt see or talk to each other.

So you agree to meet each other the 2nd day you made up. She comes over to your place looking gorgeous. You have hot, passionate make up sex. Youre all over each other the whole time. About 4 ours later...at about 4 in the morning. She calls her friends to come and pick her up. She had already planned to have them pick her up from your place so they could go party. But she didnt tell you that. You didnt know that she was going to be picked up by her friends so they could go party...until she got off the phone and said "baby, im going right now".

Her friends come, they wait outside for her to come out, she dresses up, puts on her make up and off she goes. She goes to a private party and spends the entire night there loading up on ecstacy pills. She goes back home at 4 pm.

Now how would you feel if you were the guy? You hadnt seen your girl friend in 3 weeks. When you make up, the first time you see her after you made up. She spends 4 hours with you and then without giving you prior notice, she has her friends come and pick her up from your place so she spends 12 hours with them partying while on ecstacy. And mind you...its not like you can see each other ever day either. You can only see each other on the weekends. So basicaly, she used up the majority of the available time to spend with her 1 or 2 friends and a bunch of strangers. This in the same day you made up after a huge fight. So as the guy, how would you feel?
    You know how You felt,You don't need to ask about it .

Her party went from 4am to 4pm!

Buddy, are you sure she's just having pingers? That sounds to me more like meth or something.
    Naaah, those she takes extasy,at least amfetamine or cockaine.If she would take meth, her face would be like shit and she wouldn't have her teeth so called Meth mouth
    I know many people who have had parties with extasy. Most grew out of this, some take from time to time.
    my best friend when I met her took extasy for each party(we were 16yo) .She always said she don't know how to have party without it. And at once she stopped.
    Most of my friends who took drugs say now that alcohol is enough to have a party.
    I wazzzz here

yeah if she was on meth she would've never gone to your house unless you had meth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I'd dump her. She's immature.

Actualy, let me rephrase that, I'd dump her like a rock and find myself a decent, caring and loving girl, who respects me and doesn't use me to get laid.
    i disagree. i think he should get her pregnant and propose marriage.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah if she was on meth she would've never gone to your house unless you had meth.
    Or she would do a meth lab out of his kitchen
    I wazzzz here

i disagree. i think he should get her pregnant and propose marriage.
    I love your sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast