+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He's ignoring me

I think mini means that it is the mental health crisis of the year, just like ADD/ADHD was the mental health crisis of last year, and OCD before that, etc... People are diagnosed with it so frequently that it tends to become "cool" to have it, and everyone wants it.

I don't think I know anyone bi-polar, though, so I don't personally know if this is true...

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I used to know a couple people that were Bi-polar but do not know anyone now with that disorder. Although, I have been hearing a lot more people on here saying they are dating someone that is Bi-polar. I don't think people are really understanding what it is when they get involved with soemone. Not saying you should stay away from someone if they have it, but at least understand the issue to know how to handle and coupe with it before getting too involved with soemone.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Yep thats what I meant... Its the new 'trendy' mental disorder. Every relationship forum I read seems to have a lot of people blaming disorders or problems on Bi-polar lately.

I am in no way saying this person doesn't have it though. Its only an observation.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

I'm sure a lot of them aren't bi-polar and they're actually just really moody.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    People are diagnosed with it so frequently that it tends to become "cool" to have it, and everyone wants it.
    A popular disorder? Does anyone else see a bussiness opportunity here?

Ad: Tired of seeing your peers recieve undeserved emotional support, just because they have a mental disorder? Has this jelousy started to affect your lifestyle? Well envy no more!!!

With Mishanya's Proffesional Fake It Mental Disorders Incorporated School, you will learn all the important skills that will get you all the attention you crave from your peers and loved ones in no time!

Man Actor: Rachel, I demand an explanation on why the yearly report due last month is still not on my desk!
    Woman Actor: My Hypomania to Severe depression cycles have collided into a mixed bipolar state. I must avoid stress and anxiety to reduce the rate of psychosis, agitation and irritabillity, which I see as damaging to myself and the others in the company.
    Man Actor: Rachel. I applaud your adoptation strategy, concern for the others and cognitive thinking abillities. We must all take a page from your book.

Don't wait for the opportunity to pass you by. Fake it today ...With Style!!!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

lol That was good Mish!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As crazy as that post is Mish, I think it would be pretty hard to fake being Bi-Polar, I mean you could but it's such a crazy disorder it would be really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    As crazy as that post is Mish, I think it would be pretty hard to fake being Bi-Polar, I mean you could but it's such a crazy disorder it would be really hard.
    I know. It would be very difficult to fake. It's a very serious disorder.

That's why...

...You need to attend Mishanya's Proffesional Fake It Mental Disorders Incorporated School, to give you the edge over all the competition out there...

Call us now for a free brochure and information on our introductory rate offer!!!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

It's just manic depression. I'm sure a lot of disorders could be faked, but then you would probably have a disorder that would make you even want to pretend you had some other disorder! Craziness!

Junsui, why do you use someone else's face as your avatar? You are certainly pretty enough to post your own pic. I think you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

**this message was approved by NeoSeminole**

Hubba-hubba-hubba, indeed, Neo. STILL makes me go ga-ga just to see her picture. Quite a power she has at her commode.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Junsui, why do you use someone else's face as your avatar? You are certainly pretty enough to post your own pic. I think you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

**this message was approved by NeoSeminole**
    Wow - that was the nicest comment I have ever seen you post. I never knew you had it in ya!

EDIT: I agree that she is beautiful. Smart, too.
    Last edited by shh!; 17-11-05 at 11:44 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow Neo! I agree with Shh, that's the nicest post I think I've ever read from you! That was very sweet and I agree with every word you said!

Heh Thanks you guys. That caught me off guard.

i was wondering that too... ::why doesn't she put her own pic up she's prettier than those girls..?::

i knew one person who had bpd. she would get depressed and not talk to anybody or leave her house, sometimes her own room, sometimes her own bed, for weeks. then she would go through another phase of being REALLY happy, spending money, having sex, etc... it was weird.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast