+ Follow This Topic

Thread: y is she ignoring me

y is she ignoring me

hello i am going out witn agirl, who i realy realy luv, and iknow she luvs me. but at skool, she doesnt tlk to me, look at me, she doesnt even know i am there, and qwhen she catches me lokin at her, she flirts with my m8's. Wot shud i do, and y is she doin it?

how old are you.... i'm just curious. and how long have you been with her. cuz i doubt that any girl that truely loved you or even respected you would do that sort of thing to you. honestly, flat out this girl is playing games with you. either because shes's young and immature or she really knows what she's doing. so you're either dating an immature girl or someone that doesn't respect you. Take your pick...... i'm just saying i wouldn't want to be with either. but that's up to you.

i mean i guess you could always talk to her, but then again who wants to make their gf acknowledge them in public. you should want and you really do deserve a gf that you don't have to make do that sort of stuff. if she really loved you that much she would want the whole world to know you 2 were together. That's just some shady shit if you ask me.