+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyway to get this girl interested in me....on myspace

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i doubt that david12 will listen to anybody, unless they give him advice on how to date off myspace.

going out and meeting women is so much easierthan myspace.. once you get past the nervousness
    Ditto. Plus in real life you can get a better sense if they like you or not by their physical actions.

Well I message her, she read the message but didn't reply.....

Anyway this is exactly what I send her

"Hey Sarah

How was your new years? I hope it kicked ass. I actually bumped into alot lf my old friends.

Do you have any resolutions?

I plan to go to college this year, Its just I never had a chance to go because I worked so much and I can make it without going and getting degree, but I want to expand my mind and learn alot of new things. For my brain and my future "

So, whats the deal, why won't she respond..?

Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    So, whats the deal, why won't she respond..?
    Do you ever give up? I guess not. I am going to laugh my ass off when this girl deletes you just like the last one did, as you seem hell bent on using MySpace to hook up with girls.

Well I message her, she read the message but didn't reply.....
    Dead end. That is all. Go meet a girl for real.

David, you are a loser. I don't say that often to people and actually mean it, so you should feel honored.

There is no advice to give you because you are a lost cause. You are entirely out of touch with reality which means that your chances with any woman are almost zilch. I'm not going to tell you to talk to people in real life because something tells me you'd fair far worse there then on the internet.

Get a therapist or find someone who will beat some sense into you.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The fact that your stressing out about a message you sent her that she read and didn't reply to is what is scary about this situation. Your making a mountain out of a moehill. Take a deep breath and just relax.
    Your message was about nothing serious and just life in general. So why stress? If she wants, she will write you back, and if not, then she won't. NO BIG DEAL!

Now if you actually knew this girl in person, then I could see why you were stressing. But honestly, not worth the worries.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Just curious David, how much do you weight?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    The fact that your stressing out about a message you sent her that she read and didn't reply to is what is scary about this situation. Your making a mountain out of a moehill. Take a deep breath and just relax.
    Your message was about nothing serious and just life in general. So why stress? If she wants, she will write you back, and if not, then she won't. NO BIG DEAL!

Now if you actually knew this girl in person, then I could see why you were stressing. But honestly, not worth the worries.

Im sorry it just happens all the time on myspace. its like, I am not attractive at all or something because I really don't see any other way they wouldn't respond back.

and I do consider myself decent looking. I understand its not a dating site but if someone is trying to talk to you why be so anti-social? If someone took the time to send me a long message I would take the time to respond back.

She shouldn't have accepted my request if she wasn't going to talk with me.

Im sorry it just happens all the time on myspace. its like, I am not attractive at all or something because I really don't see any other way they wouldn't respond back.

and I do consider myself decent looking. I understand its not a dating site but if someone is trying to talk to you why be so anti-social? If someone took the time to send me a long message I would take the time to respond back.

Bullshit. We all know Myspace is an online popularity contetest. It's all about numbers David.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Seriously did you even read this freaking post? dude stop posting in my topics than if your not going to help and I would really appericate it if you stayed out. Thank you!!

This ain't about the girl that deleted me or the girl that rejected me about a month back, this is about a new girl I found on myspace. Although I have hardy any feelings for her now because I only seen her pictures and got only 1 comment from her, I want to get to know her and see if she's cool or not.

Now what im asking is here is how to go at this.
    Shut the **** up you godforsaken pussy. He was justified in subliminally telling you that you're a total assface and a completely pathetic, moronic, dickheaded loser for looking for girls on the internet.

Get off your fat ass and go look for girls in the real world, not some fantasy where people can create new characters for themselves. I'm the perfect example.... I'm an asshole online, but in real life, I r0x ur s0x rofll...!11

-KZ

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Yes, she shouldn't have added you as a friend if she didn't intend to talk to you. I only add people I talk to. BUT, a majority of the people out there that use myspace on a day to day basis just want to have as many friends as possible. They don't care who you are, they add you.
    I get plenty of messages from random people on there. Do I reply to everyone? No.

This girl is probably looking to boost her numbers on myspace. A tip for you in the future is only to add people who you actually know. If they are on your friends list and don't talk to you, then delete em. No big deal.

If your looking for someone to date, try a dating website. There are tons out there.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

well, I don't know.

Its just I should stand out than most of the random guys that added her because me and her went to the same school and I probably have seen her before at my school as well, I've also been to her Job a few times in the past.

Even she knows that, so why wouldn't she respond to me if Im showing interest in getting to know her more? it doesn't make sense to me!!

And it ain't like Im ugly or anything. Although I do consider myself pathetic, I still think Im a good looking guy regardless.

Then what's up with all the MySpace? If you've got something going on in person, use it, for God's sake. Are you under house arrest or something?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast