+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Worst Type of Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Glyph View Post
    Excuse me, but in that type of situation, the 25 year-old ADULT isn't the one who is the victim. She's 15 years old. People that young do unwise things. You even said yourself about a predicament you were in - you've obviously done stupid stuff, she's done it, kids that young will do so. It's scripture.

But it's obvious your "help" is coloured by your resentment that she didn't want to date you exclusively. What you did was humiliating and demeaning to her.

If someone she's fooling around with is 25 years-old, that's not the time to debase and embarrass her. That's when it's time to go tell her parents what she's doing. She may be "stupid" for flirting around with someone that old, but the point remains that HE, as the adult, has the responsibility to refrain from hitting on minors her age, and his failure to is highly illegal (well, at least if it goes sexual).

Rather than using these instances to try and salve your pride because she didn't want to date you, actually HELP her and tell someone who is in a real position to stop her from making a mistake. Otherwise, you have no right to claim you "love" her. Loving someone means accepting them, faults and all, and doing things in their best interest. Your public outburst was not that.
    Damned right...it is totally illegal. If the 25 year old gets caught (hope that he does get caught) he'll be wearing ankle bracelet and registering as a sex offender. What should really happen...he should get his nuts cut off; but that won't happen in the overly "tolerant" US of A.

That behaviour is disgusting you sound like a werido control freak, I wouldn't date you after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Converse said: That behaviour is disgusting you sound like a werido control freak, I wouldn't date you after that.

Don't worry I wouldn't like to date you too, no offense.

Glyph, no the 25 year old has a gf and is committed, she likes him but he doesn't. She is obsessed with him as a matter of fact.

CAM said: Quetion for you, though--so, how'd you meet her? Hmm? I'd bet you've known what kind of woman she was since the beginning.

Met her about 2 years ago, we had summer camp and we had duties together, she had a BF back then (left him 4 months later, or 3 months), then we became friends, and the story goes on. .

And no now I definitly don't want to date her, why would I date a girl who would melt on sight of a male? She would show me no respect if we were together so why bother.And now she's just a friend and nothing more

what is her dad like?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You're the wrong gender to date me for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    what is her dad like?
    Absent, I'd bet.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Her dad is rarely at home, according to her.

Tick, she's mental. From the ugly public scene you described, you might be mental as well. Don't do that again.

Run, run, run as fast as you can from this attention whore and learn to control your temper.

You know I don't like her anyway, and everything you're telling me is just setting it in cement.
    Spammer Spanker

Nah I'm trying to reduce time spent with her, she isn't worth it, and yeah I think I'm crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    yeah, don't put up with it.

if you don't like it, then don't hang around her. i think if she really likes you, she wouldn't be trying to get peoples numbers. it also seems like she's just trying to get a rise out of you. and not in a good way.

Perfectly put.

LostNotFound Guest
    one of my friends was like that. and she'd cry whenever they dumped her (mostly after 2 dates) she'd say how she loved him and how they were going to live happily every afetr blah blah blah ergh...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12