+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do I know if he loves me??

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who can decide what is 'too soon'? Just enjoy what you have right now, make the best choices you can for yourself & your children. If you do this, and are honest with yourself, then the future will take care of itself.

Follow your heart and trust me when I say you will know when he loves you also Good luck!

depends on what you think

if you think 'yes' then 'yes', if you think no then no.

Quote Originally Posted by ftheunion View Post
    Dunno.

Love is a choice, not a feeling or a noun really. It is a choice to be truly other-centered.
    I agree completely. I know I love my man because I choose to love him everyday. Even when he drives me crazy for a bit. I remember the day that I stopped loving my ex-husband...I just said enough when he left. Love means choosing to do your best by that person and to consider them in all you do. This is why in a mature relationship you can not like a person for a moment but still love them.

That being said, this is my first "head over heels" infatuation and I have to admit that it makesthings more fun. You can have infatuation without love and love without infatuation, but when you have both, it's an amazing thing.
    I also believe that saying I love you too much is a problem. I hate when people say "I love you" just for something to say. My man knows I love him and he knows it truly means something when I say it. And at the end of the day I know that my man loves me whether he says it before he gets off the phone or not.
    I say if you want to know, if you want him to show himself to you, you have to reveal yourself wholly to him.

I am a 39 year young man who has felt the effects of infatuation/Love several times in my life. I tend to be guarded with myself and feelings at first(for a month or two), but then, when I start to lower my guard...WHAM! I get hit with the uppercut of love. It doesn't happen slowly, it doesn't take any longer. I fall, and I fall hard. Some men are cavalier about love, and some, like myself, find themselves saturated with it.

It could be that he is assuming that you know he loves you. OR That he is afraid of drowning so to speak, and needs time to test the waters.
    "Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way if you make them mad, they will be a mile away and barefoot!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12