+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Controlling your load

hostility for what? women's faces?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Women in general. DM wants to degrade a woman.

for real?

ooooooooooooo dm is in trouble. i'm gonna tell his mom.

Well since he's adopting you, you can just smack him silly yourself.

It's not degrading to all women. My girlfriend likes it, though we don't do it often. In fact, we've only done it once. I much prefer going inside her. But, regardless, not all women find it degrading.

if somebody brought their penis that close to my face they would have to be ready to die.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Women in general. DM wants to degrade a woman.
    No I don't. Why is it when I say sexual things I get in trouble for it, but when other guys do it it's considered an OK advance and exciting? Even online for ****s sake when Neo said something about PetitPapillons boobs and she was all joking and playful about it, and I said something and she freaked out? My mom so deeply ingrained in my brain to always treat woman with respect, which unfortunately she is very out of touch with reality in this respect but to her that meant not being sexual around them. But in high school I realized maybe too late that that was complete bullshit and girls actually DO like sexual advances and whatnot. Or at least that's what I thought, because they didn't like it a bit when I did it. So I stopped being sexual again around girls while still in high school despite a short-lived effort because they didn't like it when I did it. All I can see is that I'm the common denominator. So how do you make advances on a girl, the way guys HAVE to if they want a girlfriend, WITHOUT having a sexual overtone? I can't do it right

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    if somebody brought their penis that close to my face they would have to be ready to die.
    I feel the same way!

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    No I don't. Why is it when I say sexual things I get in trouble for it, but when other guys do it it's considered an OK advance and exciting? Even online for ****s sake when Neo said something about PetitPapillons boobs and she was all joking and playful about it, and I said something and she freaked out? My mom so deeply ingrained in my brain to always treat woman with respect, which unfortunately she is very out of touch with reality in this respect but to her that meant not being sexual around them. But in high school I realized maybe too late that that was complete bullshit and girls actually DO like sexual advances and whatnot. Or at least that's what I thought, because they didn't like it a bit when I did it. So I stopped being sexual again around girls while still in high school despite a short-lived effort because they didn't like it when I did it. All I can see is that I'm the common denominator. So how do you make advances on a girl, the way guys HAVE to if they want a girlfriend, WITHOUT having a sexual overtone? I can't do it right
    dm, my crystal ball says many women will want to marry you.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    dm, my crystal ball says many women will want to marry you.*
    *when you become a doctor, so long as you pay for their shopping spress.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was just thinking today of how many more years I have to wait to become a doctor. But why?

It's soooooooo far away. I feel like shit

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I feel the same way!
    You came out of a penis, dude! Then you grew into a fetus, just a few millimeters of tissue wall away from your mother's turds, and then when you saw it fit, you dripped down her ass crack.

Aegis, I've let it go inside of a woman, without a condom. Part of you just wants to pound away as fast as you can while you are cumming but your penis gets so sensitive that your body becomes paralyzed on the spot. Ahhh.... What's that? Oh, I just came in my pants from the excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I was just thinking today of how many more years I have to wait to become a doctor. But why?

It's soooooooo far away. I feel like shit
    if a woman wants to marry you just because you're a doctor then you should leave her. because for every one of those women, there's ten more who just want to be around you cause you're a good guy.

anachronistic Guest
    some weomen are retarded like that DM, i am sure you know

DM - I don't know why pepita-pepper girl (whatever her name is) objected to your sexual bantering. (I didn't see that thread.) Maybe it's because she is like 16 or something? She probably got all hot and bothered by seeing neo's muscles. 16 year olds don't need much to get them going.

Anyway, you need to be more proactive in pursuing girls. You don't need to be a virgin until you are an MD, but you DO need to be more willing to take a risk by actually asking them out until someone says yes.
    Last edited by shh!; 12-07-08 at 08:53 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast