+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my bf isnt so affectionate anymore ! ={

well , in the second year of my relation i had that to, for almost 1year6months i didn't care alot of my girlfriend, she was always around at my house, and i still cudled her when before she sleeps when she slept at my house , but thats it, the rest is pent it experimenting with my pc. after sometime i was getting back to love her because i was having moments with my self "im not caring alot for her, i should straighten up and care about her" when i was starting to care back to her, she dumped me for something im not gonna explain here. but now we're back,

i think its normal what you're passing, the presence of you being around him is enough for him, he's not the needy type of guy probably thats all.

i'm gettin myselfy busy with lots of stuffz..to shake off that needy-for-physical-ecstasy thing goin on..haha..well maybe this is normal. But hopefully he'd "have" to change or wake up anytime soon. The sky has no real limit. =C

Have you just told him what you just posted? Guys communicate in a completely different fashion that chicks do, if you're simply up front....dude might understand. It also can't hurt to do something different.

ask him why

not the internet

ok..look i tried talkin.,I dont think he took me seriously he thought I was just havin that college-stress shit. we're not really up for dramas and stuff,. that's why I find it hard tellin him that this exhausting routine on our relationship is startin to take it's toll on me.

and btw kerbey., I'm figurin out how to handle this on my own..just thought gettin some piece of advice from u guys won't hurt. =>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12