+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I know this isnt to do with my other threads but...

I know this isnt to do with my other threads but...

well first of all...sorry about the board yesterday im sorry. Anyway...Some of you may know that i get depressed alot and I get it really bad. Well I was thinking about my ex (who I still really love no lie) and thinking about what could of been, and this after awhile made me depressed. I know she still likes me and we r still great friends. I was just wondering is it possible to fall back in love with someone after you have dated and split up? Please tell me what you think...I really want to go back together with her because I love her sooooo much it hurts. Im not writing this message for attention or anything...i just really love her and it hurts to be without her. So what do you think? If you answered yes to my question (suppose I want to get back with which i do) how would you go about it? I have never felt like this about anyone in my life b4 and I feel I cant just let her walk away for good, well not until she knows how I still feel about her. She made me feel like the luckest guy in the world. I was always so happy about life and i felt like I was on Cloud 9 when I was with her. And I really want her back, Do you think I should try and tell her how I feel and see how she reacts? I really dont know what to do. Please post what you think. Btw i Have changed I wont start cryin if ur mean! lol

I have to ask because if you've ever said I missed it - - how old are you?

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's good to hear because crying about things are never good. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Actually I think it usually is not possible to get back together with an ex. That's why they are called ex's. But then again, there is that tiny proportion of people that get back together with their ex's.

I think that what you should do is just go on with your life and stop contacting her or any of the like. Then see how she responds. If she comes back to you then that's all well and good. If not, she's not interested mate. Face it, you have to move on. I think many of us have been in the same situation as you before, as I have. Well I can't say I have totally moved on, but I'm trying to move on cos I know it will never be...

And depression sucks, but like I have said elsewhere don't let it get to you. Willpower mate. May the force be with you

But yeah like jslaughter said, how old are you?