+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silent treatment going on 8 hrs

hummm... u r smart gigabitch

Only in my pants.
    Spammer Spanker

Me a pothead?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Great. Thanks for saving me the time. Now what are you going to do about it?

And by "plant retailer", do you mean that you sell pot on the beach?
    Haha No- if I were that kind of "plant merchandiser" I probably wouldn't be having problems with him.

I work at places like Lowe's and Home Depot, we handle merchandising their outdoors/gardens areas. Plants from the nursery come in and we set up the displays, fill in holes, "make things pretty." It's a fun summer career.

****, he sounds like a pain in the ass, but since you live with his mom, I can see how it wouldn't be the easiest solution to just chuck him.

Which is more stubborn- you or lazy-ass fat boy?
    Spammer Spanker

stubborn..

****, he sounds like a pain in the ass, but since you live with his mom, I can see how it wouldn't be the easiest solution to just chuck him.

Which is more stubborn- you or lazy-ass fat boy?
    We're both some what stubborn.. I love his family, not his mom at the moment but that's because I'm living here.. and if you met her.. you'd understand...

I don't want to just "chuck" him. I do want to become independent again. I've spent the last three years trying to take care of myself, and him, and in the process lost my drive, my sense of what I want to do, and where I want to be. I want to take the time to get back on my feet and for HIM to do the same but I don't think he will. And then I wont have a choice.. I'm moving on. He can come too or he can stay behind. It's just hard to get him to understand that. (Also.. I have another 2 months here probably and I don't want to be homeless or have him trash all my things or something like that. Not that he's ever done that before, but I've never dumped him before either.)

So how to do you tell him that? When he isn't listening?

Who gives a shit if he's listening? Work on you. He'll just drain you dry.

Maybe you should start selling pot. Make some money. Get your own place. Then you'd be in more of a position to tell him how it's gonna be. (j/k, by the way. I don't actually think selling drugs is a good idea.)

See, he doesn't have to listen to you right now at all because you're pretty much at a disadvantage. You're dependent on him and his family.

Are you totally stuck there? Could you go away somewhere to work for a while, like at a resort or something where they pay your room and board? You wouldn't have to break up with him, but you could let him miss you a bit.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I wouldn't even bother trying to tell him anything, anymore.

Just start to "fade away".

Disappear to places, and people that will help you get you back on your feet, but don't bother telling him, and if he asks, be honest, but don't let him get you down, don't let him stall you from what you need to do to get where you want to go.

When the time is right, you can simply move out.

Maybe you should stop dressing so fancy, you know, with the yoga pants and all. You're probably making him feel unworthy.
    Spammer Spanker

Vacation

Who gives a shit if he's listening? Work on you. He'll just drain you dry.

Maybe you should start selling pot. Make some money. Get your own place. Then you'd be in more of a position to tell him how it's gonna be. (j/k, by the way. I don't actually think selling drugs is a good idea.)

See, he doesn't have to listen to you right now at all because you're pretty much at a disadvantage. You're dependent on him and his family.

Are you totally stuck there? Could you go away somewhere to work for a while, like at a resort or something where they pay your room and board? You wouldn't have to break up with him, but you could let him miss you a bit.
    No I'm totally stuck here.

Soon I'll have my car back tho, and I can live on peoples sofas if I have to.

He did the whole "I'm sorry I'm sorry I don't know why I was an idiot" thing ..... we started getting along better, but I told him I was still mad.

A few hours later he was asking me what my problem was. So. I give up.

Thanks for all the advice though people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12