+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: kill the poor.

^^^ haha as a country thats your claim to fame...and? so what??? do you think just coz you happen to have the best colleges that makes you smarter overall???? keep dreamin, you have money coz there are so many of you lot to tax and not give back in services like the rest of the world does LOL keep giving to the rich it makes the world so much better....
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

dm, you have a lot to learn. close your mouth and open your ears and eyes a little more. it will serve you immensely well.

i may only be 25, but that's one big lesson i've learned at my young, hot age.
    Last edited by misombra; 16-03-09 at 11:33 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I believe in borders.

We need walls, land mines, and guns.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ^^^ haha as a county thats your claim to fame...and? so what??? do you think just coz you happen to have the best colleges that makes you smarter overall???? keep dreamin, you have money coz there are so many of you lot to tax and not give back in services like the rest of the world does LOL keep giving to the rich it makes the world so much better....
    Actually on a per capita basis we are also extremely well off. Especially considering that all the other countries on a similar per capita basis have 0 military strength, and countries of approaching military strength have shitty standards of living, it's not bad that we have both

We give TONS of money, metric shit-tons more than Ireland, to countries that we shouldn't give a fuccking thing to. We probably give more money to 3rd world countries than the rest of the world does combined, although I can't find actual numbers right now cause I'm being NyQuiled out as we speak

we take a whole hell of a lot more than we give.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    dm, you have a lot to learn. close your mouth and open your ears and eyes a little more. it will serve you immensely well.
    What, that Mexico treats their immigrants like complete shit compared to how the US does?

And why the hell do you care so much more about Mexico and Mexican than America and Americans? I don't give a rats ass about Italy or Germany or Britain even though I'm of that background. It's up to Italians and Germand and Brits to get their act together

because i live pretty close to the border. because i know many people who are from mexico. because i've seen and heard the struggles people go through. you're pretty far away, which makes sense. maybe if canada were a third world country it would be a little more close to home for you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    we take a whole hell of a lot more than we give.
    And who the fucck are we supposed to "give" this money back to? How about it stays in the hands of the people who actually GENERATED the wealth, how about that? And I mean the engineers and technicians and manufacturers.... not the financial people and bankers and business people piggy-backing off of them

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post

We give TONS of money, metric shit-tons more than Ireland, to countries that we shouldn't give a fuccking thing to. We probably give more money to 3rd world countries than the rest of the world does combined, although I can't find actual numbers right now cause I'm being NyQuiled out as we speak
    yeh but you don't give to your own, how fcked up is that?! look at katrina ONE EXAMPLE and the fact that people have to work multiple jobs to survive, that doesn't happen in Ireland and do you know why? coz we look after our own and i'm talking about the layman not the rich guy

EDIT: and btw NO you don't give more to 3rd world countries percentage-wise
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 16-03-09 at 11:41 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because i live pretty close to the border. because i know many people who are from mexico. because i've seen and heard the struggles people go through. you're pretty far away, which makes sense. maybe if canada were a third world country it would be a little more close to home for you.
    I don't blame the Mexicans AT ALL for illegally coming over here, they naturally want to make a better life for themselves. But you can't have a massive influx of unskilled immigrants and expect it to absorb into a working system like fuccking magic

well, that is buying into a stereotype that illegal immigrants "steal" jobs from americans. in times of economic insecurity, they are always the ones to be blamed. immigration laws always tighten up when the economy is down. but you know who caused our economic problems much much MUCH more than illegal immigrants? rich guys on wall street. let's deport them back to hell.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    yeh but you don't give to your own, how fcked up is that?! look at katrina ONE EXAMPLE and the fact that people have to work multiple jobs to survive, that doesn't happen in Ireland and do you know why? coz we look after our own and i'm talking about the layman not the rich guy
    People don't need to work multiple jobs to SURVIVE, we have homeless shelters and food kitchens. Your example is complete bullshit, many Katrina victims got mobile homes for free and stayed in hotel rooms for MONTHS while they were supposed to be looking for jobs. Many got handouts of free money and spent it on crap like TVs

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    rich guys on wall street. let's deport them back to hell.
    I agree, I think bankers and financial people and business people are leeching off of the work of people who are actually generating wealth. They are chicken fat that needs to be cut off

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's the great thing about america, we love it when we find people who will work for nothing. cheap labor is the best kind of labor.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    People don't need to work multiple jobs to survive, we have homeless shelters and food kitchens. Your example is complete bullshit, many Katrina victims got mobile homes for free and stayed in hotel rooms for MONTHS while they were supposed to be looking for jobs. Many got handouts of free money and spent it on crap like TVs
    if you are suggesting that katrina victims got justice than you really should check into that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast