+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Of a Girl, A Big Dog and My Poor Brother.

Of a Girl, A Big Dog and My Poor Brother.

Am disappointed, disgusted but most importantly sick worried about my brother.

He and I went to the same med school, I was doing my bach and he was doing his masters. I introduced him to my classmates and he introduced me to his. One girl in my class, Nicole, very smart, independent and pretty, my brother had a crush on her and she also told me several times that she like him. Since I am not such a good matchmaker, I did nothing about it.

On our last day of school, me and my classmates went to a club to celebrate. I dont drink alcohol but I just went along to spend time with them for the last time. She drunk so much that night and in her drunken state, she produced a photo of her dog, a big one and said, "this is Mike, the love of my life, you know why?" she then produced another photo of her dog busy on her back....yeah....doing that, you know....! I was so shocked, I had never in my life seen anything like that, I have heard of humans effing animals but I have never seen with my own eyes.

Even that, I still wasnt convinced, I went home and did more research on it and I was shocked to find thousands of online videos of humans effing with not only dogs, but with horses and monkeys....etc. EEEEuw!

Now my biggest worry for my poor brother, he is throwing himself a 35th birthday party and guess who is number one on his guest list? Effing Nicole! I know they have never had a date and he is in the process of asking her out. After what I found out, I want her to stay away from my brother. My brother hates gossip, if I went to him and started telling him what I found out about Nicole, he would call it gossip.

How can I approach him and warn him about that woman?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a bunch of nonsense. Is it spring break already?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Nope, spring break is two more weeks to come, thanks though!

Hahahahahahaha! This Is So Hilarious!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The jig is up

* Lindattu
    * NicoleKristin
    * andora
    * Ann

ROFL!!!! Is this a serious post?

Nope... not at all..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen