+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question regarding pregnancy

Yeah I guess you're right, anyways I got the good news doctor said she wasn't pregnant and she has to get started on that medication I was talking about and the doctor said no sex until she gets her normal cycle going again.

So all to who said I was an asshole,idiot and my girlfriend was trying to get pregnant with out me knowing lol thanks for the laughs.

Thanks for the 2 or 3 people who understand there are people who do have do have problems with ovulating, still never got my question answered, would like to know either way if its possible if you can get a woman pregnant if they haven't got there period in a long time and its not a result of being pregnant its being a result in either hormones or something wrong with there fallopian tract.

But then again, this isn't a health forum so I shouldn't have asked here.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 400ex View Post
    But then again, this isn't a health forum so I shouldn't have asked here.
    That, and you probably shouldn't have blown your load in her twice before worrying whether or not she might get pregnant.

I didnt blow my load in her twice that's irresponsible.... I pulled out and shot it all over her sheets that's what I did

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 400ex View Post
    I didnt blow my load in her twice that's irresponsible.... I pulled out and shot it all over her sheets that's what I did
    So then why the hell were you worried?!

Cause I am paranoid! you never know!

#1 pick up a home pregnancy test if you can and ask her to take it just to be sure

why? because she doesn't really know if she will ovulate or not. I had a totally whacky cycle for years and then suddenly boom, I was pregnant. I was not taking any medication to help me ovulate.

But I do wonder about that - a lot of women take birth control pills to get their cycle regular, but the idea of that is NOT to ovulate. If you take medication to help you ovulate, that is usually in order to GET PREGNANT. Why would a woman take medication to help her ovulate, but then go on birth control pills right afterwards that are for STOPPING ovulation? I don't understand that.

And I don't mean to be rude here, but if you are 21 and are sexually active, and worried about pregnancy, I suggest that you get educated on 'female anatomy'. Even ask for the names of her medications so you can look them up and see what they do. This is your life as well, if she were to get pregnant this would be your child, and therefore I don't know why she would have a problem with explaining all of this to you better.

And no, it is not normal for 'eggs to die' if she is on or not on medication. Some women may go into menopause earlier than others, but that does not seem to be what she is talking about. A female is born with all of the eggs she will ever have already sitting there in her ovaries. Women do not make more eggs, which is the opposite of men who make more sperm on a continual basis. Taking medication to ovulate is not the same as making sure the eggs don't die.

Either your girlfriend is deliberately lying or she has not got a clue about how her own body works. I think it's best you both sit down and talk about all of this.
    Last edited by kez73; 14-01-10 at 11:14 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i hope that you like stick snatches because this one is probably a keeper...with some added bonuses like pregnancies.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You should still be concerned about getting any precum inside of her. There is enough sperm in a few drops of precum to get a woman pregnant. Be careful next time. And buy an anatomy book and read up. I don't like the idea of clueless people having sex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12