+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boyfriends friend likes me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cher View Post
    how have i cheated? he gave me a kiss on a cheek and spent the night next to me? im sorry if i sound stupid but i really dont have a clue about things like that because i have been in a relationship for about three years now and thats the first occasion shit like this has happened to me..i was just seeking adivice

Ask your boyfriend if he thinks that is cheating.

how have i cheated? he gave me a kiss on a cheek and spent the night next to me? im sorry if i sound stupid but i really dont have a clue about things like that because i have been in a relationship for about three years now and thats the first occasion shit like this has happened to me..i was just seeking adivice
    How have you cheated? Seriously? Are you trolling us? Were you raised by wolves?

Here's a big freaking hint, since you don't seem to have any grasp of the difference between right and wrong: when you are in a relationship with a guy, you don't get in bed with other guys. Ever. It's wrong. If you want to get in bed with random guys, break up with your boyfriend first.

Didn't your parents teach you anything?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

LOL... too much DRUGS i guess.

You don't have to be physical to be cheating....you were cheating emotionally...if you didn't get off spending time with this guy you would be doing it....think about it...how would you feel if your BF was doing the same thing as you with one of your GFs.

As for advice, I see that you seem to end up alone with this guy a lot so that tells me your BF is neglecting you and not giving you the attention you so crave and that it is lacking in your present relationship. This is the mistake many guys make in a LTR. You have gone astray. This guy wants you bad that is obvious. So now that you have this information, you are at a crossroads here. Either you try to fix what is lacking in your relationship with your BF, that's providing you want him as a future husband, if not dump your BF and sew your wild oats with this new guy.

Decide what you want.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." -- Malcolm X
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12