+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Complicated situation advice needed

I never used women mate. It was mutual. Never played lied or
    Cheated. Let me be a wishful thinker

Not pissed just asking for a little respect and not
    To use fowl language on some one you don't know.

Sex is a lot more casual than it used
    To be. Welcome to the new generation.
    Last edited by Shaun333; 06-02-13 at 02:59 PM.

just cause its mutual does not mean you do not use women. She may be your number 15, you can be her number 3. Most women sleep with someone they feel they have an emotional attachment to, most do it cause they want you to like them. That\s taking advantage of. You still seem like you have ways to go to grow up, and wishful thinking is probably all you got so good luck..

Odds are you may even cheat on the one you eventually find as, you seem to be a serial dater. Good Luck

Who's to say these women just didn't want to have sex? I discuss intentions so you can keep your assumptions to
    Yourself. There is no manipulation going on.

If I am not looking for a relationship and neither are they than it's called
    Mutual sex.

Just because u don't sleep around and most
    Women you have met doesn't mean there are not many women out there who like to explore.
    Go read 50 shades of grey or go
    To a nightclub and find out for yourself how many people are
    Also looking for mutual
    Play

buddy, you do not know me.. I know exactly what kind of person you are. I've been there, your laughable number of women you slept with means nothing to me, I've been you times 2. So I have a good idea of what women feel when a douche bag uses them. You know very well when you go out its to get laid and screw off, and most women go out to meet someone, not all but most.. but are to insecure and just sleep with the guy for attention. lol 50 shades of grey, is the stupidest thing in the world, maybe you can recommend jersey shore to me as well. You still need some growing up to do, and when you do, you will find a girl you respect until then they will just be sex to you. enjoy your HPV

Rob if you really say you have that kind of experience than you would know not all women are the same. Some want to play and some want romance. Respect is not a matter of putting pussy on the pedestal. It's a matter of respecting some ones feelings and bloundaries. Not every one you meet is looking for their true love in a one night stand or a fling.

I call u out on your so called experience. You are right about one thing yea women fallow their feelings but most of them know how to think logically mate.

I can go on all day.

Did you ever consider some women hook up not because they are insecure but because they are horny? Some girls just want that hot guy the same way we want hot girls. Idk if you ever seen what goes on in a male strip club but man let me tell you something there are a lot of women who just want aaa grade meat. Big muscles and huge cock. Sorry if your ego or view of love is shattered.
    Last edited by Shaun333; 06-02-13 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun333 View Post

And Michelle u sound like you have been played hard. It's all over your judgmental and provocative post
    Post. But not all
    Sleaze bags are the same. I have a heart and I do respect every single one. I had my reasons for being the way I was and I'm not saying I think it is correct. We all have our issues
    Let's just say I have an idea of what is right for me because I know what works for me.
    I have never been "played" and I am a women who respects myself and I would not want a man with a past like yours. Thats all I'm saying... That is the way your post came across to me-like you don't really know what you want.

One of my friends lost her virginity in some sleazebags car who she just met and he offered to give her a lift home. She was drunk, he was sober but he thought "they were on the same page" He kept pulling her closer while she was trying to resist and eventually she gave in coz she thought for a split second "f**k it, I have to lose it at some point" Now regrets it and says it was a BIG mistake. Thats how most women feel after a one night stand..

And its true that if you do settle down with a nice respectable women, you will get bored and start to miss your old lifestyle and then you will cheat on her.. Thats why you don't deserve her. If you want to prove us wrong-go ahead but I think you should get some counselling.

I don't need to prove any one wrong Michelle. I have nothing to
    Prove. I have been in two, three year long relationships and was loyal the entire time. It's never boring when your in love and in fact I prefer it this way. Unfortunately life does not always go according to plan.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend that's a crappy way to
    Lose your virginity. She should have resisted and filed charges for rape
    Lol. Her giving in was probably the alcohol but still as a legal stand point that's no excuse. She should have stuck to her guns and maintained integrity and said no.

At the end of the day we all have to exept responsibility for our own actions. Being drunk and getting into a strangers car and then giving into sex because you are pressured. She is partially responsible.

For the record I have never been the one night stand type. Like I said when you respect the womans feeling and boundaries they dont always regret it. It tends to Leave them with a good experience. Especially when you talk to them when they call or text. You would be surprised how many close relationships I have had with a lot of the women. The most important thing is to discuss intentions and respect eachother.

This has kinda strayed from the topic at hand because a lot of
    You feel I deserve to be in this situation and are judging me based on the number of women I have been with. Like I said before and I'm going to say it again. Yes I have slept with a
    Lot of women, but I have never lied about my past, my intentions, or anything else for that matter. I don't lead women on and in fact I don't need to. I'm the realist mother****er some of them ever meet and when they even call
    Me a player they still show me love because I am genuine. All I say want in return is the same respect. Not some one who is going to play into my fantasy of good wholesome girl
    Just to be with me. Thats called manipulation.

I am not guilty of ever manipulating a woman so I do not deserve to be lied to or manipulated.
    Last edited by Shaun333; 06-02-13 at 09:01 PM.

I just think your own standards are unrealistic and too high. If you don't want to be judged for your past, then don't judge a girl for hers.

We cant give you answers to your dilemma. But I think its wrong that you are keeping your options open. If you really loved girl A. then you would stay away from girl B.

We obviously have different meanings for the word "player" because when I head that word or suspect that a man is a "player", I RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun333 View Post

I'm sorry to hear about your friend that's a crappy way to
    Lose your virginity. She should have resisted and filed charges for rape
    Lol. Her giving in was probably the alcohol but still as a legal stand point that's no excuse. She should have stuck to her guns and maintained integrity and said no.

At the end of the day we all have to exept responsibility for our own actions. Being drunk and getting into a strangers car and then giving into sex because you are pressured. She is partially responsible.
    I know it was a bad move on her part but she thought hed kiss her, ask for her number and leave it there. She was not expecting that. Oh well, lesson learned

It's not that I'm judging her. Whatever the past may be that's fine and to each their own but like I said, I know what works for me and that's not what I'm looking for. I just don't like to be lied to or manipulated.

As far as my standard being high hell ya they are. But not unrealistic. There are lots of beautiful wholesome kind hearted women out there who don't mind a guys past as long as he can be faithful.

For me its not unrealistic to have high standards.
    Last edited by Shaun333; 06-02-13 at 10:43 PM.

Shesh all this back and forth.

Shaun - Rob is right...most women want a relationship of some sort...some kind of commitment from a guy when they sleep with them. A lot of women lie when they say they just want sex too...

HPV is not a big deal...something like 85% of sexually active people have it. You both still need to do whatever to take care of it. You definitely have HPV too and prob wont show any signs/symptoms. But, whatever....if you love this girl who gives a shit. The thing is, you aren't sure how you feel about her b/c you never let go of your ex. Be honest with yourself...and you should be honest here on this forum b/c we don't know you so nothing to lose right? You really don't care about the HPV or # of partners this girl had...you're just looking for excuses. What do you want? Figure out which woman you want and/or if you wanna be in a committed relationship and go from there. But just be honest with yourself! I realize that writing all this back and forth might be the process you need to go through to figure out your shit...but stop making excuses.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 07-02-13 at 12:37 AM.

Maybe i misjudged u a little and im sorry if i did.
    Perhaps you did have feelings for all these girls but i still think you have issues. Id say you love the idea of being in love and hop from one relationship to the next. My ex was like that. He could not stand the thought of being alone and kept settling for anyone who would have him.. He has prob had about 20 pointless relatiponships by now in his quest to replace me. That is not healthy but he was like that before i met him..
    If this sounds like u, i think u need to take some time out and be emotionally healthy the next time you meet a girl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast