+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What makes the perfect girlfriend/relationship?

Theres lots of girls out there who would be ok to give themself away for a single beer.

My hubby and his mates all went for girls who have strength. They want women who have an opinion and will stand up to him if need be. Hubby said they got bored with doormats who were of the 'whatever you want' type.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Theres lots of girls out there who would be ok to give themself away for a single beer.
    Really? Hm, so instead of just buying a nice tall can today, I should buy a 12 pack and call a girl up?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Ya the only men who want a doormat are the ones who take advantage of that and treat her like crap. U can tell a lot about a man just by what type of girl hes interested in. Stay away from men who normally go for unnattractive, insecure women who are happy to sit on their ass all day with no career, family or friends.

If he wants a dependent wife-hes gonna treat her like dirt so run

I like a girl who is just comfortable in her own skin, chill, someone I enjoy just hanging out with. I don't necessarily think you have to have a lot in common with eachother to have a healthy relationship. I think what they say is true, opposites attract. I like girls who are sweet, sensitive, funny, and smart.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If he wants a dependent wife-hes gonna treat her like dirt so run
    Steady on! I'm a stay at home mum (and carer) am financially supported by my husband. He certainly does not treat me like dirt. And neither do the husbands of the other stay at home mums I know.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Steady on! I'm a stay at home mum (and carer) am financially supported by my husband. He certainly does not treat me like dirt. And neither do the husbands of the other stay at home mums I know.
    I didn't mean dependent financially. I meant no life of her own, no family, friends, no one to turn to etc.

Basically trapped with no way out

Most men will let you decide whether you want to work or stay at home (if you can afford to) but a man who is adamant that you have to stay at home and gives you no choice-id see that as a red flag

Everyone want a different things but i think that the girl have to be smart, to be able to get you, to be ready to make compromises and you have to feel free to talk to her about everything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12