+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mind is split about ex

thats the thing I can't really not go. I'm the one driving down and I actually want to go to the event for me and I can't ask her not to go since technically she is equally interested in it as me. Its going to be hard either way for me since I am just the sort of person that when he is told that "I would love to grow old with you, buy kittens and a house and live together. I love you" Makes me really really get hung up and fall in love with someone. I've been told numerous times that I am too nice and should look out for me rather than others needs but I am just that sort of person, too nice that it causes me pain :/

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    Ok thanks for your input. Bit shitty that it has to be that way but I know your right I will need to just move on from her after the event. Just hard since she's all I can really think about just now and I have tried being with someone else but I knew I was still hung up on my ex so broke up with her before things got serious. Its hard to find a girl that likes similar inerests to me since im into games, cars and movies and so was my ex. Had very similar life goals too which makes it worse since I knew it could of worked out
    Yeah, it's tough when you feel the other person fits. But it's gotta be felt on both ends. I hope you didn't invite her just because you thought it would be the jumping point for the relationship. If so, you just got burned. Get the ticket back!

no no, we had this booked when we were together and was told "im sure we'll still be together then" lot of empty promises where thrown from her side. Maybe she genuinely thought we would but still sucks being told lies

You aren't obligated to go... it seems to me that it would do more harm than good to you. She can find some other way to reach the place, you don't owe her anything.

I know but once again I am too nice for my own good and I want to go for the event. Also I payed for the travelodge and my ex is a student and probably couldn't pay for the whole travelodge just her side of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12