+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: i'm not sure how many girls will admit this but....

yes but unfortunately i don't know any guys that have ever came twice. usually they cum once, roll over and fall asleep.

maybe i'm just bad in bed
    no no i know i'm not

but if there is a guy out there that can cum more than once during sex, then hey: you da man!

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    What if he cums but wants to go for round two? Will that make you happier?

Mick
    the let down from round one is enough to make you not want to touch him for round two.. or so that's the way i feel

add that up and i might just never want to touch him again...
    "Ogres are like onions."

I have the exact opposite issue... she gets satisfied and rolls over and im the one left hanging =\

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    yes but unfortunately i don't know any guys that have ever came twice. usually they cum once, roll over and fall asleep.but if there is a guy out there that can cum more than once during sex, then hey: you da man!
    LOL. Do you date senior citizens? I come twice a lot of the time (depends on what I'm on, and how horny I am.)

I wish I could be like a women and have like 5 of 'em. Did these guy like having sex? Or was it just something they wanted to get over and done with?

LOL, carpflounder

I'm a senior citizen with no teeth.

wow , you guys never came 5 times in a row , well me neither , my max was 3 times and i never once rolled over and feel asleep . that was my girl doing that back then

i remember 3 times in one session, man that hurt... there was a small break between 2 and 3.

half the time i go for round two, so i am "da man"? lol

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    girls to you get pissed off if your guy cums before you do? then he just quits after that. i feel like i got cheated.

OOOHHHH dammit yes I did in the past....but my current bf doesnt do this...he knows I will freak if I dont cum at some point during the session. He's so good at licking....the only thing is he has only made me cum orally...I have yet to cum vaginally with him. Sad.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My first guy that I had sex with would do this often!!! Yeah it would be like....."okay....I was just getting started and your done already??"

Then I found a guy who could last a long long time. That helped ALOT!

Then I also found a guy who could go for round 2 and 3 etc.... Works nicely also!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Ok just to switch this around, I've had the same with a girl. Cum - roll over - sleep.

It just leaves you really offended.. like.. what the hell? is there only one of us trying to enjoy this?

BDRAS - hehe yeah same

Quote Originally Posted by BDRAS
    Ok just to switch this around, I've had the same with a girl. Cum - roll over - sleep.

It just leaves you really offended.. like.. what the hell? is there only one of us trying to enjoy this?
    I've had the same talk with my bf. He feels the same way you do. I never saw it that way before, because he never said anything to me. I just assumed that he didn't say anything, everything was fine, and that sex was over. I was happy, I though he was happy, so everything was ok.

Not at all. He would get pissed off inside, and ready to cry. He told me he felt like this because he knew he could just say, "hey, what about me?", so he had to wait until "I" would figure it out, which would never happen, then he would have to try and forget about it.

He told me though, I finally forced it out of him. And it really wasn't that bad. You guys have to understand. Yes, fine, there's this whole issue that guys are not supposed to ask for more than they already get from sex, but it's really not true. Women ask for more all the time, nothing is ever enough, so why should men just accept things as they are?

Tell your gf how you feel during sex, and when she does that to you. There's nothing more that she wants to do, but to make you happy, especially during sex. Don't think of it as being selfish. You're only asking for what makes you feel good, not anything irrational. My bf thought it would be selfish of him to tell me that he didn't enjoy sex b/w us, and that if he told me, I would offended and never talk to him again.

Clearly not what happened. We talked, I more than listened, and we're working it out. I think the problem that guys have is that they find it really hard to be open about sex. I know I don't have this problem at all. If I want anything from my bf, I won't think twice about telling him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Lied
    I've had the same talk with my bf. He feels the same way you do. I never saw it that way before, because he never said anything to me. I just assumed that he didn't say anything, everything was fine, and that sex was over. I was happy, I though he was happy, so everything was ok.

Not at all. He would get pissed off inside, and ready to cry. He told me he felt like this because he knew he could just say, "hey, what about me?", so he had to wait until "I" would figure it out, which would never happen, then he would have to try and forget about it.

He told me though, I finally forced it out of him. And it really wasn't that bad. You guys have to understand. Yes, fine, there's this whole issue that guys are not supposed to ask for more than they already get from sex, but it's really not true. Women ask for more all the time, nothing is ever enough, so why should men just accept things as they are?

Tell your gf how you feel during sex, and when she does that to you. There's nothing more that she wants to do, but to make you happy, especially during sex. Don't think of it as being selfish. You're only asking for what makes you feel good, not anything irrational. My bf thought it would be selfish of him to tell me that he didn't enjoy sex b/w us, and that if he told me, I would offended and never talk to him again.

Clearly not what happened. We talked, I more than listened, and we're working it out. I think the problem that guys have is that they find it really hard to be open about sex. I know I don't have this problem at all. If I want anything from my bf, I won't think twice about telling him.
    wow , your a keeper,

yes but unfortunately i don't know any guys that have ever came twice. usually they cum once, roll over and fall asleep.
    hey look at the bright side: at least its not fall asleep while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick
    hey look at the bright side: at least its not fall asleep while doing it.
    lol , if it was a guy , how could he keep it hard?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast