+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do You Enjoy Sex And Admit It To Your Lover?

Do You Enjoy Sex And Admit It To Your Lover?

When was the last time you had that wild ,good time with your woman or man and tell her or him how happy and satisfied you are.Do it tody and youwill rediscover some realnew sparks in your love life.I have more tips for everybody here.I pray i have the time to be here.But keep a date here

Huh?

I guess that depends upon what your definition of wild is. What a vague and worthless post here.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Do it pretty much all the time.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Well the post was kinda... lame?

But to answer the Title Question? YES! And i make sure to tell my girlfriends up front, that sex, although not relationship defining, is a big part of what i do =)

Cuz it's fun, and good for you (mentally AND physically)
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Sex is a learning experience... the more you learn.. the better it is.

So, yes, not only do I tell them that I enjoyed it... but I mentioned specifically what I liked, and make suggestions about what else we should 'practice.' It's suppose to be fun and much better when mutually enjoyed.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Admit?? kind of implies its something to be ashamed of doesn't it?

Oh, please. His ego is completely overblown from all of the compliments I give him in bed. It's not exactly a surprise, anyway. He can see perfectly well that I like it when I'm moaning and thrashing about.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, please. His ego is completely overblown from all of the compliments I give him in bed. It's not exactly a surprise, anyway. He can see perfectly well that I like it when I'm moaning and thrashing about.
    I think most people (including myself) like to have their ego stroked occassionally. As long as its not tacky I've always like recieving compliments on my sexual perfomance.

I've found most men I've been with have the whole macho thing going, when they get some verbal acknowledgement that they were good in bed it makes them try a lot harder.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_rsl View Post
    I think most people (including myself) like to have their ego stroked occassionally. As long as its not tacky I've always like recieving compliments on my sexual perfomance.

I've found most men I've been with have the whole macho thing going, when they get some verbal acknowledgement that they were good in bed it makes them try a lot harder.

Yep... that's what women aim for... particularly that last word...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

No. One should never admit they enjoy great sex. They should bow down their head and walk around in circles in shame.

In shame!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I'm still trying to figure out what the OP's definition of great sex is.

As for do I admit it? No, I live in denial about how good my sex life is, and really think that if I told my mate how great it was she'd be angry at me. WTF?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."