+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: potential new crush. i did this on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Tomorrow is supposed to be a "Probestunde" -trial lesson - would that mean I just go and show him what I can already play?
    I don't know, but I did just realise that "probestunde" literally translates as 'probe-hour'.. so just be thankful it's a guitar lesson.

no seriously, enjoy Being able to play guitar is incredibly sexy. I should know..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I don't know, but I did just realise that "probestunde" literally translates as 'probe-hour'.. so just be thankful it's a guitar lesson.
    I found this attractive-looking guy who's apparently really good, so I called him and now I have a lesson with him on Wednesday.

I decided it would be good for me to have butterflies
    (until I meet him and realize how skilled the photographer was). Just for kicks.
    ZWEI Probestunden vieleicht???

Carl.

I think I'll have to cancel the lesson unless I feel significantly better tomorrow. I just had to leave a "pancake party" because I was so dizzy and cold in the 90 degree kitchen. Now I'm burning up.

That means I might have to miss the concert I wanted to go to tomorrow night too - grrrr.

Ugh. I'm going to bed.

I hope you feel better for your "probe", hun.
    Spammer Spanker

Hahah, thanks Giga. My amazing flatmate took good care of me last night, brought me some water, a bucket, some Ibuprofen, etc, and called my school this morning to tell them I was sick. I'm feeling ok enough to go to the "Probe", I think. Hopefully I don't get the poor guy sick.

This is the second time in less than 3 months I've been vomit-y sick - usually I don't get sick more than once a year. I need to start taking vitamins.

Carl, Lilwing is going to have a fit of joy when he sees you speak German.

And Tiay, I agree that guys who can play guitar are sexy. I don't think it's necessarily that sexy for girls to play (guys - agree? disagree?) but it's so much fuuuuun.

I'm off. I just put my guitar in its "case" (read - GDR-era cloth bag) for the first time since I got it, and the thing SHRANK. It's way too small for the guitar. It's the most ghetto-looking thing I've ever seen.

Edit: Guitar lesson was molto successful. The guy is really nice. And more attractive than I expected, hahah. Have another lesson in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 25-02-09 at 09:51 PM.

Hahah, thanks Giga. My amazing flatmate took good care of me last night, brought me some water, a bucket, some Ibuprofen, etc, and called my school this morning to tell them I was sick. I'm feeling ok enough to go to the "Probe", I think. Hopefully I don't get the poor guy sick.

This is the second time in less than 3 months I've been vomit-y sick - usually I don't get sick more than once a year. I need to start taking vitamins.

Carl, Lilwing is going to have a fit of joy when he sees you speak German.

And Tiay, I agree that guys who can play guitar are sexy. I don't think it's necessarily that sexy for girls to play (guys - agree? disagree?) but it's so much fuuuuun.

1) You aren't pregnant, are you?

2) Tell Lilwing not to get too excited ... two years of high school German 15 years ago hardly makes me a Deutschesprecher!

3) Depends on whether she puts her breasts on top of the guitar or behind it . As I said before, the 'cello is the sexiest instrument for the girls. She puts her large instrument firmly between her open thighs and plays with wild abandon.

I hope this isn't what it's like to be pregnant. Ugh. Anyway, I meant normal vitamins, not pre-natal.

Ok, I'm gonna go practice!

So Carl, all these girls you were being paid to have sex with. Did you initiate this or did they literally just throw themselves at you?

On a totally unrelated note (not) my teacher didn't do the whole intimate rearranging of the instrument/hands/posture. We shook hands at the end. I guess he's no Carl.

I don't think it's necessarily that sexy for girls to play (guys - agree? disagree?)
    Guitar, I don't know. It's the singing that does it for me. A girl who can sing well melts your heart.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I'm apparently paying to have my ego boosted. Second lesson today ... he had me play an a-minor scale, and then asked me if I had practiced it. I said no, I just played it by ear, and he said "wow, then that was brilliant."

Whatever, I'll take it.

Gaaaaah, what the hell do I need to do to just FORGET Irish Guy already??? It's been TWO YEARS.

Gawd. He's SO CUTE. (my guitar teacher)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha!

You are a funny girl, AJM...

heh heh

Seriously though, this guy takes the German standard (awkward) and gives it a cute twist. Haven't seen that before.

Shame my German goes to absolute crap when I see him. I've also had no voice for all 3 of my lessons - he made me hum along with what I was playing today and I could barely do it.

Whatever.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast