+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How should I plan on telling his girlfriend that we are having an affair with her bf?

That I agree with. She should have told her face to face (as she was advised to), showing her at the very least some of the dirty texts he sent her. No idea why she chose to go ahead and just text her... she was probably too cowardly to do it the right way.

So you think she should approach her again, providing her with proof?

The way the op executed the whole thing should have been more planned out and clever. Something as traumatic as delivering the news of a loved one cheating shouldn't have been played out in a text message if the op felt sorry for her like she states. The fact that the op decided on a half assed tactic of delivering such a news leaves one to really wonder of the op's real intention and motives for all this

Ok, but what should she do now?

This is the reason why I don't have very many female friends...you are all a bunch of f ucked up vindictive bitches that can't mind their own business...a bunch of stupid _unts. Stuff like this is just stupid. Again it's not the posters business to tell the GF anything...should have not spread her skanky ass legs in the first place ..whore.

smackie - sure she shouldn't have slept with somebody else's boyfriend. But I think she did the right thing (even though for the wrong reasons) by telling the girlfriend. I would definitely want to know.

It's a waste of time. All he has to do is say, "oh my ex is a psycho jealous bitch, she is just causing shit, I would never do that to you, I love you to much to do such a thing". there done off the hook.

I bet money on it they are still together.

That's why she should have done it in person and giving her proof (for example showing her dirty texts from her cheating boyfriend).

Question is - should she attempt to give her proof now, or just stop contacting either of them?

I think when it comes to jeopardizing another person with such things like life threatening std's then the victim (one being cheated on) has the right to know. Cheating by sex would definitely be causing someone's health and or life at risk. But it needs to be done in the right manner so that the cheater can't just easily say "my ex is a crazy nut who lies".
    To answer sea rocks question what should the op do now? Well she might as well go all out now that everyone already thinks she's a nut. Send those proof of emails and photos. She's already rocked the boat might as well sink it.

it's such a mess I just can't even read anymore of this thread without getting a headache

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    it's such a mess I just can't even read anymore of this thread without getting a headache
    Typical yoyobabe01 thread, LOL.

bcgirl, I can't decide whether I agree or not... I think if the girlfriend isn't stupid, she must have noticed something fishy about her boyfriend already. So receiving a text like the one yoyo sent her should make her even more suspicious, no matter all the reassurances her bf may give her.

If I were the girlfriend, I would want proof. But I wouldn't want to be humiliated by first suspecting and maybe even deciding to believe my boyfriend, only to receive proof later on.

Congratulations yoyo, you managed to f*ck up even more an already f*cked up situation.

I still say mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    At this point, I'm more inclined to agree with this. She made enough damage already.

I'm more inclined to think the op is a troll

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If a stranger was hitting his old lady in a back alley would you mind your own business?

OP: My only thought is if your motive was pure and based on having "concern" for the well-being of his girlfriend then you shouldn't have ****ed her boyfriend in the first place.

Anyway, I doubt the Pope will be Canonizing you for your "good deed" of warning her. pfffft.

From another thread of yours:
    Why has he made people not want to talk to me?
    Maybe it's gotten around that you'll do another girls, guy?

Karma, for your lack of personal boundaries, perhaps.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast