+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ask a dude anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Does ejaculation feel differently depending on how much ejaculate is ejected? And do male orgasms vary in intensity, like a female's?
    Yes it varies in intensity but for me intensity and amount of ejaculate is not necessarily co-related. Also, sometimes intercourse can go on for a long time feeling amazingly good but the finish is not quite so explosive. Other times, it may be short but with an mind blowing end.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Do you actually appreciate your committed girlfriends/ wives or are you really always wondering about the greenness of the grass in the next field over?
    Yes, I appreciate my SO. But the temptation to explore is always there

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Since I have no penis I will never know what it feels like to be inside a woman, what does it feel like being inside a vagina?
    It feels great. Usually after efforts of courtship etc, the first time is amazing and there is an intense feeling of intimacy. Even after many years, I still like to sleep with my penis inside her occasionally.

Can you really only think about one thing at a time, or are you just fooling us so we'll leave you alone? My husband seriously cannot seem to multitask. He's very efficient, but it all has to happen one thing at a time.
    Well, i could only think of answering these questions one at a time ...

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    What quantifies as great sex for a guy?
    For me, it would be nice relaxing session where we can take our time and enjoy each other's bodies. We should both finish at least once and fall asleep in each others' arms.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    What is a mans biggest fear and when it comes to the opposite sex?

And, why do you stalk your ex gfs profiles, website, FB, etc.
    Never thot about it. And I dont think all men are stalkers. Maybe as the same as women ?

When buying a bday gift for your significant other, do you really want to be TOLD what to get by said significant other or do you not have enough sensibility to pick up on what that person likes/needs? Are you just playing it safe by asking?
    I had girlfriends who picked the wrong gifts for me well so I dont think it is a man/woman thing. But maybe since women are more likely to be bothered with receiving the wrong gifts, men become more paranoid about picking the right ones ?

Why is it that most men don't plan for the future and prefer not to bring up and communicate about serious topics (marriage and children) without the girl bringing it up first? Or they say I want to spend my life with you but don't say marriage?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyingLife View Post
    Why is it that most men don't plan for the future and prefer not to bring up and communicate about serious topics (marriage and children) without the girl bringing it up first? Or they say I want to spend my life with you but don't say marriage?
    If you're currently seeing this guy, try feeling his back if there's any hint of a spine in there. Next, Try to create a ratio between his penis and head, the one that's bigger is the one that does the thinking.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do tongue rings actually make a difference in feel when getting a blow job?

Also, what do guys think of facial piercings?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I asked and because a guy once told me, that a mans biggest fear was the fear of not being able to perform and when he first has sex with someone new. He was a guy in his late 20's. Just wondered if anyone else would say the same.

Thanks for offering up a 'mature' response
    Here's a ' child's ' response... My biggest fear is that I won't be able to take care and provide for my family and wonder if I can teach enough virtues and not just values to my descendants so that they won't grow up to become screw ups and be a burden to society. And hopefully they'll be able to give the best years of their lives to their future partner and children instead of wasting it and giving whats left of it to their future partner and children and continue this cycle till the end of time. instead of just "fear of not being able to perform and when he first has sex with someone new". This came from a child approximately around the late 20's guy age that you talked to as well.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

When buying a bday gift for your significant other, do you really want to be TOLD what to get by said significant other or do you not have enough sensibility to pick up on what that person likes/needs? Are you just playing it safe by asking?
    Do you have any idea how much we stress over that? If it were as simple as what we knew she liked, then frankly, that wouldn't be as big of an issue.

Who are these "most men" you speak of? Sounds like a stereotype to me.

I'd only even consider bringing up these topics if I were serious about long-term plans. If I don't bring them up, then I ain't ready to go that far yet.

Lemme find out and get back to you.

It probably varies, but personally, they don't bother me at all. I actually tend to like them, as they signal to me that she's a woman who isn't very interested in society's norms and just wants to be herself.

Do you actually appreciate your committed girlfriends/ wives or are you really always wondering about the greenness of the grass in the next field over?
    After spending a lot of time on the said green grass the sight of it makes me want to throw up. But I can see how someone who hasn't done that might find it alluring. I think this probably involves the degree of maturity and it's relevant to both sexes (not just for guys).
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    What quantifies as great sex for a guy?
    The lack of arguments or feelings of guilt for no having done something right straight afterwards
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Since I have no penis I will never know what it feels like to be inside a woman, what does it feel like being inside a vagina?
    well... you could use your fingers right?? god did you give 10 so you have got plenty to choose from.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

c'mon... facial piercings are sexy, it just depends on where you get them. personally i hate that stupid one above the lip. i think that it's called the monroe.... f*cking ugly as hell. however, i don't mind lip or eye brow piercings...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Because most men aren't always thinking long term when they start dating a girl.

You ever notice how women are more focused on men with stability?

Financial security, able to provide, independent, etc.?

It's because women think LONG TERM when they meet a guy. It's how you guys OPERATE.

Men don't THINK long term like that right away (usually)

It's "She's hot, she's cool, I like her personality, sex is great, she's loyal to me" etc.

Women think "Oooh. He has his shit together. He's a good man." lol

I don't like them at all.

I appreciate a woman that treats me right. When she doesn't any more, despite my best efforts, there isn't much to appreciate any more. Treat me well and I'm yours forever. No other women exist. Treat me like crap, I begin to wonder why I'm wasting my time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123