• B

3 60.00%
  • C

0 0%
  • D

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do You Have An Eye For Rich Men?

Ack! All this talk is for the Judgment thread I made. Sure, not everyones posts are perfect or entertaining, but whats the harm in answering the question?

Oh well! I give up!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    You sure do give a lot of credit to RSK, he really hasn't created any thread THAT entertaining.
    Maybe not to you, but that's the beauty of life - everyone is different!

We don't all have to be as boring as you! ^_^

Besides, I know you're an old mod, but seems as if you've only been around a few days recently. You seem very opinionated so I doubt you've been around just "watching" without posting, and I really doubt you've even read the majority of his threads, besides the ones when people jump all over him. You seem to be a groupie that just jumped on the bandwagon.

Like I told Cybog - I don't like the guy THAT much - I would say the same thing for anyone if I thought they were being treated unfairly by a large group of people without justification.

Already one person who I thought was a really awesome guy decided to leave this forum because of the mods. Like I already said, people like RSK break the monotany of this forum, which people like me, who have been on the forum for a little while, can enjoy readin instead of the same rehashed problems.

I see a poster making various insipid threads, I state what I think. If you enjoy stale spammers, that's your taste. I'm not here to judge you. You're entitled to your opinions and I won't be so pretentious to attempt to talk down to you by labelling you as a "groupie" or a non participant in this forum. That's your perogative.

What I do think is that if you truly think this forum is just the same problems over and over what this may not be the appropriate venue for you. This IS a love forum, as boring as you may find those problems, they're the reason we're even here.

Instead of attempting to label and degrade me, mayhaps it'd be best if you were to actually tell me what's so remarkably refreshing and enjoyable in threads created with the wit of Benny Hill and the entertainment value of watching a dog defecate on the lawn.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Tone Guest
    I swear we're repeating oursleves here... at least I am. I already said that I think the forum is great for the purpose it serves... but most people who have been around for awhile will agree that it gets boring - if you guys want this forum to be only about bringin in new people to talk about their problems together, then by all means continue pushing people like RSK, myself, and others away.

I'm sayin that the general forum is a nice place that the regulars usually "hang out" and have a good time in and people shouldn't be so harsh on RSK, that's it. He posts a lot, Illusional posts a lot - *I* post a lot. He posts goodbye posts then comes back, Kiechi posted a goodbye post and is still around. I'm not tryin to single people out here at all just bringin up that if RSK is SO bad as people make him out why don't other people get singled out too? Why haven't I been warned about posting too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk T Strife
    Instead of attempting to label and degrade me, mayhaps it'd be best if you were to actually tell me what's so remarkably refreshing and enjoyable in threads created with the wit of Benny Hill and the entertainment value of watching a dog defecate on the lawn.
    Again we already went over this - what I find funny you don't find funny. What I like you don't like. You think being a violent mix of an angel and a demon with a vengeful being of mercy residing in your heart and a compassionate killer controlling your mind is cool, I think it's dorky - capishe?

You're extremely presumptuous, you know that? I've come to the conclusion you have nothing of any import to say and completely lack any substance.

And no, my sig isn't something "I think is cool" it's a quote from a book. It's blatantly apparent that you like to presume and jump to mindless conclusions. I'll just say you should enjoy your lack of knowledge, wisdom or any sort of competent thought. The mindless can usually find happiness in their worthless niche.

I think I'm going to take your advice and ignore the obnoxious from now on.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Tone Guest
    hahaha I can't believe you're getting so bothered by someone that has no substance! Relax dude, we're on the internet! :)

And obviously you think it's cool if you choose it to be your signature.. who are you trying to fool?! Who would put something they don't think is cool in their signature? Assuming someone thinks a quote is cool because they have it in their signature is presumtuous and jumping to mindless conclusions in your eyes? Ooooooooookay. I guess it would be INCREDIBLY presumptuous and jumping to MINDLESS conclusions too if I assumed the guy at the football stadium wearing a NU ball cap and t-shirt was a NU fan right?

*sigh* What can I do though, I'm just a guy with nothing of import to say who is just looking for confrontations that jumps to conclusions out of no where.

LoL take it easy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    I think I'm going to take your advice and ignore the obnoxious from now on.
    Good call, cause if you can no longer have a civilized argument and have to resort to just callin me names, it's best you realize you're taking it too serious and just stop. Plus your rebuttals were getting weaker the more desperate you got =/
    Last edited by Tone; 24-08-05 at 02:23 AM.

Ah! There it is! You've proved my point (in judgment thread)! That even the most unlikely of people can get upset over something said.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123