+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How should I plan on telling his girlfriend that we are having an affair with her bf?

Its one thing to tell a girlfriend (BFF) that you have proof that her boyfriend had been cheating. It's quite another to be the partner in the cheating and then only telling on her the cad when it's quite obvious that she (OP) hasn't won him back with her wreaking vagina. NO! She should have kept her vindictive mouth shut and let his gf find out about him on her own. She may NEVER find out and he may NEVER **** another YOYO again in his life. It was NOT her place to tell on him when she was involved the way she was. It's vile, it's vindictive and it's cruel and it's just her imposing into their lives in yet some other way.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-01-13 at 06:16 AM. Reason: added a few adjectives

I found him as a fwb because it is sex that I enjoy and it is safer versus having all these one night stands. I don't have time for a relationship so being with the same guy and mentally only wanting him for sex cuz I know he is bad news made it much easier.

for an update, after I sent her about a dozen screen shots, they have accused me of slander. I never threatened. all I did was send the one text about the affair and the screen shots. he is trying to not get away with the cheating and he is prob calling me crazy since she will believe him more

also it will save both of them money on a divorce lawyer in the near future so she knows what kind of man he really is. I decided to cuz they're living together and have a puppy and getting serious. I'm friends with his ex before me whom he cheated on with me so she deserves it all

yoyo, why the hell did you send them A DOZEN screenshots?! One would have been more than enough. She needed proof, not even more humiliation and pain. You disgust me.

It's not your f*cking business what they decide to do. Stay away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    I found him as a fwb because it is sex that I enjoy and it is safer versus having all these one night stands.
    How GD old are you? How dare you justify your self-absorbed behaviour!

I don't have time for a relationship so being with the same guy and mentally only wanting him for sex cuz I know he is bad news made it much easier.
    How about you just don't bother with any guy until you grow up and stop using your vagina as a weapon. Once you have time and have formed some personal boundaries that you won't cross and you won't let some ball freak guy cross... then maybe you should consider dating.

for an update, after I sent her about a dozen screen shots, they have accused me of slander. I never threatened. all I did was send the one text about the affair and the screen shots. he is trying to not get away with the cheating and he is prob calling me crazy since she will believe him more
    They should add attention whore and troll to that list of things they're accusing you of.

Let it go. Stop being a slave to your own vagina~ego and take sometime to grow up. Learn to love and respect yourself so that you don't find yourself doing this again in the future.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-01-13 at 08:04 AM. Reason: fixed

Also, if you wanted a fwb it could have been with any other SINGLE guy you trusted. So that's really not an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No I disagree. I could see if she had an std or pregnant, that would make it necessary, but since she full well knew what she was doing...she really had no right IMO. It was vindictive and she took pleasure in doing it...that says a lot for her character. She should have kept her legs closed and given him a lecture on how much of a bad idea it was and shut him down.

I have been witness to infidelity (close friends, co-workers and family) I still believe in keeping my mouth shut and minding my own business. It's up to them to work it out.
    Who's to say she doesn't harbour an std that shows no symptoms? Most ppl that have stds pass it on without the knowledge they even have something.

Oh who gives a flying fk about all this STD speculation. OP: Were you at least decent enough to make sure he wore a rubber? Or were you a dumb twat about that too?

I can't believe how this whole ordeal has been executed. C'mon, 12 snapshot text messages of "proof" ? Why the need to send so many? This would be a form of harassment if she didn't reply back to you or told you in some form to "fu(k off".

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seems "a brain of feathers and a heart of lead" would apply.

Assuming you aren't a troll, tho, kudos for telling her. In a way, you really are doing her a service. Backuporgetstung would like you, I think.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I doubt backup would ever rat out a cheating **** buddy... doing that would just dry up his poon source.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    True. But he'd appreciate the philosophy re: not cheating is the responsibility of the person in the relationship.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

True dat. My guess is that he'd find the Op a stupid **** and she should just kill herself. {are your ears burning Backup? ;o)}

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    Of course. What other outcome did you expect?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Im willing to state this bitch is so stupid it cant possibly be a real situation

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast