+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are so many people in their 20s taking so long to grow up?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I thought so, but you played into it and agreed like no tomorrow.
    i still do.

technology or not, older ladies have higher chances of giving birth to sick kids. you can't really expect an old and used vessel to produce a healthy child?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What don't you understand about all 3 of the main ladies posting here in mid 20's saying we would MUCH rather have a long, lively, healthy, educated youth before giving ourselves entirely to a child? Just becasue you want to baby factory yourself at a young age doesn't make us unworthy nor wrong.

I'd rather NOT birth children at all (and adopt) then be stupid and have them young just to have them young.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    What don't you understand about all 3 of the main ladies posting here in mid 20's saying we would MUCH rather have a long, lively, healthy, educated youth before giving ourselves entirely to a child? Just becasue you want to baby factory yourself at a young doesn't make us unworthy nor wrong.

I'd rather NOT birth children at all (and adopt) then be stupid and have them young just to have them young.
    i totally agree with you on that one. i think it would be better if you adopt kids as well.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh please I got a f**k load of healthy child birthing years left in me. I'm twenty freggin' six not 82 for crying out loud. My sole purpose on this earth is not child birthing like you seem to think a woman is. (Thats surely how you're coming across). I have a life- it ain't all about pro create young.

i just said i agree with you, what else do you want?

If there are any 20-something gals around here who want a baby, I can help you out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i just said i agree with you, what else do you want?
    no you said I SHOULD adopt- I said I'm 26 that's hardly "older lady" giving birth to sick kids.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love seeing older people out there shake their heads at the youngins because they're squandering their time, not rushing off into menial labor like they did and squirting out a half dozen whelps. Because, I mean, those baby boomers did such a fine goddamn job after all. Right? What a crock. This world needs more children like I need a hole in my head. Hopefully this trend continues well beyond child-bearing age.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I love seeing older people out there shake their heads at the youngins because they're squandering their time, not rushing off into menial labor like they did and squirting out a half dozen whelps. Because, I mean, those baby boomers did such a fine goddamn job after all. Right? What a crock. This world needs more children like I need a hole in my head. Hopefully this trend continues well beyond child-bearing age.
    i so wish i could respond to that, but that's be racist...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care about younger women racing to have babies. In all truth, they really aren't ready for them.

I do wish that the other identifiable aspects of maturity were being met, though.... self-support, good work ethic, etc.

And please don't rush to tell me you are the exception, that you are mature and support yourself. You all KNOW that there are a great big bunch of you in your 20s that aren't. I don't think sonrisa was attacking anyone in particular when she started this thread, so there is no reason to be defensive.
    Last edited by vashti; 19-08-10 at 08:13 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

people think life is supposed to end and nobody has fun when they turn 30. they have to waste their 20's to do it. they'll pay for it later. youth is wasted on the young.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Didn't you get the memo? The 30's are the new 20's!

hell no! my 20's SUCKED. 30's are much more fun. the older you are the more you want your husband to leave you for someone younger. or older. or uglier or prettier, you don't fuking care you just want them gone and/or otherwise occupied.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i so wish i could respond to that, but that's be racist...
    Then PM me. I'm curious what racist remark you've got brewing.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

i would too. as i'm the same "race" as gerbil.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast