+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Blind Love

Blind Love

Do you think it's possible to fall in love with someone without realising it? Consider someone who is constantly busy, constantly working and doesn't really give themselves time to stop and think for even five minutes. Because I know someone like that. He doesn't even have time for himself let alone time for friends or a relationship.

I'm trying to say this with as little information as possible so that people can keep an open mind, so sorry if it's not making much sense. I know that I love him, and when I'm with him, there's nearly no doubt in my mind that he loves me too, because even though he hasn't officially declared it himself, it's the little things that people do that show you they love you.

So, how can you get them to let you know for certain that they love you, when the person you're in love with doesn't even realise themself that they're in love? How do you stop them from being so caught up in their working and school life for five minutes, to say, "Hey, I'm in love with you and I think you might be in love with me too."

Everyone sees it. Everyone but him. It's like we're unofficially together as a couple. People say things like, "They make a lovely couple", even though we're not official, because when we're together it's so easy to tell we're in love. So why can't HE see it, when it so obvious to many others?
    Last edited by TuscanRose; 17-04-11 at 09:21 AM.