+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love or blind faith?

Love or blind faith?

Ok so heres the situation. I've been on and off again friends with this girl for about 5years. Over the past 2 we have become very very close and she tells me everything and i tell her everything. We would always beat around the bush about each other feelings until this year. She had a bf and said that if they broke up she would give me a chance because i have everything shes looking for.

Well they broke up and we hung out alot, however, she lied and chose another guy over me. I was devastated and began looking else where even though she was truly the one i wanted. I found another girl and she became very jealous and wouldn't talk to me for a while even though she had a boyfriend!
    She told he girl i liked at the time that she couldn't date me because she loves me and was going to marry me down the line.

She is still with her current boyfriend but we hang out all the time and she is very very flirty. She does tell me she loves me and she said she thinks we will end up together. She says shes not ready for that yet and thats why she dates other guys.

The thing is ive spent so much time on this girl and i love her with all my heart. Watching her with other guys is like having my heart rip'd out and stepped on. She is once again caliming we will be together after she breaks up with her boyfriend.....i dont know if i can wait any longer....she drives me crazy and i love her to death and can't imagine myself with anyother girl. I dont want to wait in vain though and people say to move on because shes yanking my chain. What do you guys think i should do....i am so lost and don't know wither to hang around or start looking elsewhere. No other girl feels right but i cant wait around for something that may never happen. Any inputs/suggestions are appreciated.

Think about this..How badly does she want to be with you if she is with another guy now and was with another guy before this one...i'm sorry bro, but i think she's taking advantage of you being the nice guy...Besides do you really want a girl who's keeping you as a second choice?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Asip4u is right..if she really loves you liked she said, then she must choose.. don't let her take advantage on yuo and treat you as an option.

I honest to god believe her but i cant take being a "backup" anymore. Everyone tells me to do that and ive been thinking about it alot lately....so pretty much force the issue you on her and make her make a decision.....i pray that it all works out

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She enjoys having you fawn over her like a lost puppy (hence dating other guys in front of you, then getting pissed when you date someone else).

She sounds like a negative little creature, I say don't waste your time anymore. Find a girl that doesn't want to play head games with you, because there's plenty of them out there.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I agree. Remember, it shouldn't just be you fighting to have a relationship with her. If she really did want you, there would be no opposition.

Sounds like she's just a manipulative chick trying to stay on everyone's good side. So have some confidence and never settle for being anyone's backup.