+ Follow This Topic

Thread: really confussed! new girl trouble!

really confussed! new girl trouble!

hi some insite would help alot!

rite goin out with this girl for about 2 months its was goin well. there was some complications at the begining as she is Bi and she liked one of her friends who was a girl (but she picked me). it was gd at the begining we were apart over xmas for like 2 weeks and when we came bk she's diff. like a bit distant and weird. for example we were at a party at hers and she cept taken her girl frends away and 'chatting' and she wouldnt sit nxt to me or anything like that. not much gf/bf stuff goin on then later at nite we went to bed (both slightly drunk) and she fell asleep for awhile then, i was lying awake cus i cnt dowze off in less than 30 miins suks, and she gets up and ****s off, me thinking she went to da loo of something fell dowzed off. when i woke up i cudnt find her anywhere and it turned out she was in da living room sleeping on da sofa with her lappy. in da morning she said she cudnt sleep.
    so i thought instead of talking or something else she ****s off with her lappy.

in da morning she sas she feeling really unsocialable, but she seemed prity socialble with everyone else but me i dont get get it :S

cud anyone shed some light

thx

Common sense would suggest you COMMUNICATE with her.

In layman's terms, ask her why she seemed to be avoiding you. It's not that difficult.
    Last edited by Spring Haze; 19-01-09 at 04:51 AM.

What kinda ladiesman cant even keep one girl's attention?

..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

yea i kno im just trying to give her some space cus im preveus relationships i would ask wat was wronge and she'd get even more angry and i dont know whay that is!
    i thought it could be cus i was asking to much but latly it acerd to me that it cud be becasue i was asking and i shud have really known. i have no freaking idea! so i was trying to et some insite from some girls to c if it was anything they have done and what they were thinkin.

but i was guna talk to her soon anyways just thought id get some idea's first.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    Common sense would suggest you COMMUNICATE with her.

In layman's terms, ask her why she seemed to be avoiding you. It's not that difficult.
    Judging by the way he writes, he's horrible at communicating.

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time wanting to offer advice when I have to sit her and spend an extra ten minutes trying to decipher what the hell you're trying to say.
    I don't chase, I replace.

ok well i havnt had time to talk to her properly even tho i see her every day for hte past week. weve both bin in 'work mode' as uni is getting proper hard wit loads of work but i have txt her subtley about it and sent a msg on facebook but she just ignores them.

but she keeps initiating kiss's and stuff not like lovy dovy or anything but enough to kno she still likes me but she's been back about 2 weeks and we havnt been alown for more than 5 mins and i dont forsee it getting any better cus we is swamped with uni work.

getting mix signals! wish i knew wat girls were thinking! lol that would be gd