+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it more than a F**K buddy????

Is it more than a F**K buddy????

Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago and I slept with a guy I have met a few times after breaking up with my bf. We have had sex a couple of times and i asked at the time that it was just sex? and he agreed and said why spoil something good but now im confused.

The guys mates keep kinda giving me the hard sell over him and his best mate has madea few comments like i went to the cinema on my own the other night and his mate said he would have gone with me but i didnt think he would because thats a bit a of a couply thing to do... Then the next day his mate was saying about my like potential bf and i got the impression he was talking about my fb. My FBs mate was round for lunch cos he works with my brother and when they left my fb came round for well im sure you know what but he said that he would have come for lunch if i had asked him! surely thats a bit too personal and like makes it look like we are together???

My last point is that my ex knows we slept together and is insisting that we are bf/gf because he txts me and its not just like lets meet up?

Im totally confused!

HELP what do you guys think!

No two people will feel the same way about what is going on in a relationship. You seem to favor just being f**k buddies, but this guy seems to be saying (at least to his mates) that he thinks you are bf/gf, or are at least that he wants to advance the relationship, more. You need to communicate with him and set the boundaries , so both of you are on the same page.

See Im not sure if it is that he is saying this or if his mates are just kinda guessing. As far as I know his mates dont know that anything is going on between us they just know that we chat alot when we see each other out.

Its not that i dont think he could be a BF or anything like that just that I literally just got out of a relationship and got hurt badly so dont want a guy at the moment. Hes a nice guy and I reckonI could get feelings for him but i dont want to lol.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how old are you?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

With the fb situation, somebody usually gets hurt. Sounds like this time it's going to be him.
    Spammer Spanker

Im 20. Hes in his 30's

I really dont want him to get hurt. I would feel like a real bitch if he does. I am concerned though because I personally feel that we talk well he talks more than me but that he talks about things that are personal. This is my first FB so I dont really know how it works that well but I always thought it was sex and thats it. hmmmm.

There's the rub, IC. You usually have to do something, between bouts of sex, so you might as well talk. Just be honest, and set the boundaries. If he tries to cross them, then you walk.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeh..would be a bit weird if you lay there in silence.
    If you dont want anything else but FB, you need to tell him, now.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

ha ha yeah i know what you mean. But its like he gives me too much detail about his life. Oh I dont know maybe im being paranoid that he is gonna want more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    even if your wrong and he doesnt want more you still need to tell him so that there is no confusion further down the line.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    What qwert123 said!
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

yeah but thats just gonna be so awkward and if he dont feel like that it might look like i do.

20 ****ing a 30+ ? pffft well that makes me feel good. I got a good decade+ of ****ing early 20 year olds.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    20 ****ing a 30+ ? pffft well that makes me feel good. I got a good decade+ of ****ing early 20 year olds.
    Oh my OV, you have some very good times ahead my friend !

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Oh my OV, you have some very good times ahead my friend !
    I really hopes so. I really do. It hasn't really been bad though so far
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast