+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Once a week

Once a week

I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 32. We recently moved in together after begin together for about 1 year. She was in a relationship / friendship for 5 years and the guy basically just came by to visit her on the weekends for sex and to hang out. When we first started seeing each other she told me about there relationship in casual conversations. Too many details in my opinion. ( shaving before he would come over for sex, doing what ever he would ask. ect...) Most of her relationships have been where her boyfriends have not visited her more than three days at a time per week. She says her life was very busy at that time I love this woman very much and she loves to spend time with me at calls me the perfect man. I am interested in the same things that interest her and we get along great. Lots of affection from her and she really cares about me and my business. My problem is with the amount of sex we are having. It's down to about once a week and she tells me that she wishes that she could be more interested in sex for me but it ends there. I have spoke about this with her on different occasions and it seems to just put more pressure on it than helping matters. She tells me that I am very attractive to her and that I do turn her on. I am always careful to not come across like I am frustrated but it's getting harder to be non judgmental and just distance myself to start having regular sex like it seems she does best at.

Is she on the pill? That'll do it.

Once a week is kind of a bummer but if you're busy, you're busy.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

That pill thing is an excuse I reckon, then again everyones different.

Maybe she's just having a low sex drive at the moment, don't hassle her for sex too much though because she'll probably get annoyed. Once a week does suck though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

maybe she is somewhat nervous that if she just starts having sex with you, youll lose interest or think of her differently , or maybe she thinks you guys have something stronger than shes ever had since you said her other boyfriends kinda just went for sex etc..

i think she maybe doesnt want it to ruin what you guys have, she hasnt felt that way for someone this is my opinion. i am not sure how to change it immediately but maybe it will over a short span of time

Maybe she needs you to spice it up a bit. Is it always the same with you two? Maybe try something new. (Ignore the PIITP suggestions you're sure to get.)

Nobody is too busy for really good sex.

not enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    That pill thing is an excuse I reckon.
    No it's not, it's a well-known side effect, and so I agree with TAVS.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    No it's not, it's a well-known side effect, and so I agree with TAVS.
    As I said before it depends on the person, that side-effect doesn't happen to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

I really do think it's the hormone issue. Or maybe if there's any "sex abuse" history that you might not know of. But I really do think it's the hormone thing..and also the age thing.
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

I doubt it is age. At 30 I think most women would agree we are really just beginning to get our groove on in a very big way.

Quote Originally Posted by wlcme
    I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 32. We recently moved in together after begin together for about 1 year. She was in a relationship / friendship for 5 years and the guy basically just came by to visit her on the weekends for sex and to hang out. When we first started seeing each other she told me about there relationship in casual conversations. Too many details in my opinion. ( shaving before he would come over for sex, doing what ever he would ask. ect...)
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I like to call useless information...not to mention dicusting that you dont care that she banged so much....meh....im not the chump here. Chump...I like that word...LV got me hooked on it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."