+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my boyfriend is an *******

my boyfriend is an *******

My boyfriend is such an *******. Last night he really wanted to have sex but my mom was upstairs so i did not want to. since she has a tendency of walking in on us in random moments and i really did not want her to do that. Normally he is cool but he got really pissed off and called me a tease and a ***** a whore god knows what else. he was really really mad! What i do not understand is that he is never like this.... and he is normally like "I wont pressure you if you dont want to" but if he wasnt pressuring me then why would he call me a tease?

i am also not the type of girl that gets angry at stuff like this i am pretty easy going and could care less what people call me. but he is really mad at me and that is not fair........i dont owe him anything and just because i am his girlfriend i do not think that i have to rip off my pants and do him every time he feels like it.

what the ****

i dont know what to say to him now and hes still pissed at me....guys..... i dont get it what is the big deal?
    much love xo

i think sometimes being turned down when you want sex can be quite hurtful, it can be taken the wrong way, which is fair enough, but your bf definetely over reacted here! You had a valid reason why you wernt up for it so his reaction needs explaining!
    Talk to him... he could of been having an off day and therefore took the rejection very badly...but he really should be the one apologising in my view! good luck -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

ugh, what a turn off. anytime a guy gets upset if i won't have sex with him it just makes me never want to have sex with him ever again. not because i want to punish him but because i start feeling like i HAVE to have sex with him, and that's not cool.

so i agree, he's an *******.

uys can feel so fustrated when they are being turned on by there gf, and she says no. my bf does when i cant sometimes, but he wont ever get angry. No guy should be like that towards u, He has some anger problems

tell him to go jerk off and leave you alone.....seriously he acted like a jerk and should have been more understanding make him say hes sorry and never put up with that attitude again

although i do agree that it can totally hurt when you get rejected, this guy has to understand your reasoning. what he did was totally uncalled for. I say you give him a pass this time, but if he ever talks to you like that again leave his sorry ass right on the spot. You don't ever need to deal with that kind of verbal abuse. You are the one that should be pissed right now, not him!! You and I sound alot alike. I mean i never get mad, am very easy going, and rarely if ever fight with my bf's. But here is one of the times i would have became totally pissed. You have to pick you battles wisely sometimes, and i think this is an area you should stick up for yourself in. Your bf should never call you a whore!!! case closed!

I've done this before, I don't know what happened to me. I think like the chemical in your body gets all worked up and then when it has to die down, it just makes you angry. I really apologized to my g/f as I do NOT like being mean to girls, etc. It's just this weird rush and once it's all over, I was asking myself "wtf did I just do to her?" Talk to him about it, he will probably tell you what I just did ^

The fact that he's still made at you is very weird. My anger went away in 10-15 minutes. Maybe he really is just an ******* who just wants sex?? (like half the population of guys)

*i'm a guy, btw, lmao*

yeah, i can see if it was the explaination you gave, but this dude is stil mad at her. that just isn't right to me. i would say don't chase this guy. let him cool down and come to you. this is his problem not yours.

If you are smart you have already started looking for a new boyfriend.

If you are an idiot, we will see you back in here in a few weeks when things get worse between the two of you.

Cheers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

yeah. too bad 99.9 percent of the human population is NOT smart. so i'm sure we'll see this one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    If you are smart you have already started looking for a new boyfriend.

If you are an idiot, we will see you back in here in a few weeks when things get worse between the two of you.

Cheers.

yeah what you said!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    yeah. too bad 99.9 percent of the human population is NOT smart. so i'm sure we'll see this one again.

yeah what you said!

well im pretty smart so.. i guess that means that 999 of you are stupid. meh. go figure.

anyways, i sorta get where he is comign from, i mean when a girl liike gets you all warmed up and stuff and then nothign happens its like... damn. now im just REALLY horny. (i dotn know from experience) but it may be like when a guy finishes before a girl and the girl is left "high and dry." ya no? anyways he shouldntve acted that way and thats a horrible way to treat yoru gf. tell him to go jerk off by himself from now on and go find another guy! (my cell= 555-276-1072) haha jk. (call me)

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    well im pretty smart so.. (my cell= 555-276-1072) haha jk. (call me)
    "Oh boy!" Let's hope he's smart enough to NOT post his real cell phone number. lol
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™