+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex boyfriend

ex boyfriend

recently, i became friendly with my ex boyfriend. we dated for about 2 years and then had a messy breakup. for the past month or so, we've been hanging out. he has a new girlfriend who he claims he does not love. around the time we first started socializing again, we made out and almost had sex. i stopped it. his girlfriend has made it obvious to him that she does not want him seeing me but he ignores her pleas and does it anyway. she is not aware that he cheated on her with me. what do you think his motives are? i know i have not given too much of a background here, but from what i've said, what is your take on this? male perspectives are greatly appreciated here.

thank you..

keep away. obviously it ended for a reason, and maybe he is bored with his current girlfriend or something, but dont hang around and find out. once a cheater always a cheater is my motto
    aah, bisto

Quote Originally Posted by sliz84
    we made out and almost had sex. i stopped it. she is not aware that he cheated on her with me.
    Ummmmm... You're giving conflicting stories therefore, I'll reciprocate in the same manner.
    My answer shall be, "Ummmm yes and ummmm no."
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Well, I think his intentions are just mainly to get sex. Thats the easiest way to put it. Sorry:S

well i assumed that, but i don't understand why he bothers. he gets regular sex. what does he need me for?

Quote Originally Posted by sliz84
    well i assumed that, but i don't understand why he bothers. he gets regular sex. what does he need me for?
    "U'mmmmmm... Gas Money?"
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

ok..yeah, sorry..that one went over my head.

this guy wants a harem. do you want to be part of his involuntary harem? he's a dog. but you will probably go back to get some from him when he calls so the best advice i can give you is... watch out for when his girlfriend finds out and you will feel like total crap, then you will realize that this guy was just using you and you'll feel like a damn fool.

total crap, damn fool... yeah those are my thoughts on your situation.

Stop talking to this guy. He obviously has no respect for the women he dates. If he is going to **** you when he's with her, he would do the same to you. Don't even think for one minute that you are different and special. He would do it to you too. If he has no feelings for her, why is he with her? He's ignoring her pleas? She has every right to not want her boyfriend to be hanging out with an ex (and obviously, her fears are founded). I know you've been with him for 2 years, and you probably know him better than any of us. But we can all tell the guy is a prick, not worth your time. You can do better.

While he can go home to the 'safety' and 'security' of a girlfriend and have his cake and eat it too you are not going to get anywhere else with this guy other than used. As everyone else has said...cut loose completely...you clearly deserve better
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******