+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problems in my relationship

problems in my relationship

I would love to tell all of you the whole story but since it is rather long I will try and keep it as short as I can just to make it easy to read.

Me and my girlfriend will be together for a year next week the 22nd of may. Though, we are facing some troubles between the 2 of us. Since I am a rather emotional guy myself these problems bring me to tears alot and break me down and I can't seem to figure out how to deal with the problems. That's why i'm hoping to get some advice from females who might understand what my girlfriend feels like in this specific situation.

The situation is the following:

One day my girlfriend didnt show up at our date, this wasn't the first time (only the second time though) and because last time she ended up in the hospital (due to astma) I was Extremely worried. When I say worried I mean seriously worried. I couldn't help but send her at least 20 texts and call her 15 times that day. No answer , not one single answer all day.

so I kept getting more worried. Then 1 day later she finally called me and told me she ended up in the hospital again due to the same problems, but couldnt answer because the treatment got her too exhausted.

Me just being happe she finally made it back didn't expect the following reaction when i told her I missed her.
    She got really pissed off at me and said that she found it really annoying that I sent so many texts and called so many times.
    I understand it might be very annoying to get that many texts and calls but i didn't expect her to react this way.

now she is really pissed off at me and i'm just down and depressed. I feel like my beautiful girl is mad at me just because I'm worried and caring towards her.

I don't know how to solve this problem, can someone please help me out.

I must add that we are both 16 years old

Thank you in Advance

Ruben

hi Ruben, Me personaly would be flattered that you tried to make sure that i was ok, Maybe not so many calls but u wernt to know that she was in hospital. I would take it as a sign that you truely loved me and worried about my situation. But to me it sounds like she possibly doesnt feel the same way back. Your both so young and unfortunately at that age i dont think people know what true love is. Im 31yrs and i have been in 3 relationships one after the other since i was 14yrs old and to this day i still havent met paths with true love. I think you need to sit down with her and ask her what her true feelings are towards you. I wish you luck.

thank you for your support. Just knowing people are willing to give advice helps already.
    I will actually do as you mentioned and sit down with her, such a talk can't hurt and maybe it will uncover alot of questions for me
    Thanks again
    Ruben

good luck and hope it turns out that she does love you

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Surprising Signs You're Dating an Abusive Guy:

Watch out if your guy:

Is so crazy about you he wants to settle in as soon as you meet.

Is really, weirdly jealous. (He should be uncomfortable if you go away for the weekend with your ex-boyfriend, but if he accuses you of flirting with every guy you encounter -- the waiter, the cashier, a gay buddy -- it's a red flag.)

Texts so much, it sometimes creeps you out.

Doesn’t think your friends and family value you enough, or even at all.

So unfortunately by being so clingy and annoying, you are also being mentally abusive. Just relax and give her some space. Give her a chance to let her know when she is not feeling well instead of bugging her every 5 minutes.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj