+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I have getting-into-relationship problems?

Do I have getting-into-relationship problems?

Okay I seriously don't understand this.

I'm not a bad guy. I'm nice, I treat my girlfriends with roses, nice outings at restaurants, I can cook, and there isn't too much I won't do.

Anyways, whenever I am about to attempt to enter a relationship with a woman, no matter the age, they seem to either let me go or just give me BS reasons like "oh it's too soon," or "yeah I'd like to do that" (but they end up not following through.)

Any suggestions here? I feel like women don't want to do much with me... they enjoy casually hanging out with me, but other than that I don't have much luck.

Maybe I come off wrong/make a bad first impression?

Thanks in advance.

maybe you're just trying too hard. you scare women away by being too nice before they really get to know you. once you've become the nice guy to casually hang out with, you're going to get nowhere else. (and that's not because women get a kick out of rejecting good guys in order to be treated like s**t by some really bad guy, but because they like having someone nice to hang out with and don't want to run the risk of losing a friend by starting a relationship with him.)
    i should also add, that the above goes for me and some of my friends, but i really am in no position to speak for every woman on earth.

why don't you call them up and ask them to tell you honestly why they didn't want to date you. tell them you're not trying to harass them or be a jerk, you just want to know why so that you could maybe change things about yourself.

we certainly don't know why, unless you hang around long enough and we get to know you. you could be like hugo pickle, in which case the reasons would be obvious, or you could be like rsk, who's maybe a little quiet and shy. who know?

or post a pic...

I agree with alice and misombra. You might also want to check with some close friends you trust a lot to be brutally honest about what sort of impression you are making on females. Sometimes males who are too accommodating are seen as soft, desperate or clingy, which is not good because it leads to a lack of ability to respect them. All people like a sense of boundaries, even if they don't admit it.

Yeah, maybe Alice is right, don't push too hard, make the surprise at the right occasion.

Okay I seriously don't understand this.

As an ALPHA male, I will try and help-

I'm not a bad guy. I'm nice,

Big problem, girls don't like nice guys, AND they don't like rude assholes either. You must find a common ground. Don't bring flowers until it is appropriate, IE after sex the next day, if it was really good. Make her cook for you once in a while.

I treat my girlfriends with roses, nice outings at restaurants, I can cook,

Good, these things have there place, but you must dole them out when appropriate.

and there isn't too much I won't do.

This makes you a clingy, desperate, yes man. Women will not ever respect you, and most guys will not either. Set boundaries for yourself, and stick to them. Be polite, but have a limit.

Anyways, whenever I am about to attempt to enter a relationship with a woman, no matter the age, they seem to either let me go or just give me BS reasons like "oh it's too soon," or "yeah I'd like to do that"

Yes, there is something about you that repulses them, you need to find out what it is. Use your friends that are girls, or find one. Ask her to evaluate you. I have done this. Take them to dinner etc. Tell them to be honest. They will.

Any suggestions here?

Buy the man bible, "HOW TO SUCCEED WITH WOMEN"
    The book will revolutionize your life. It helped me. Do everything it says.
    You will have more women they you know what to do with.

I feel like women don't want to do much with me...

If you are feeling it, you are right. But it does not have to be that way.
    We learn how to act, how to behave in every other level, now buy the above mentioned book, and learn how the behave and act in the relationship world.

they enjoy casually hanging out with me, but other than that I don't have much luck.

Yes they see you as the pathetic nice guy that will jump start their car, buy them lunch, and move their furniture. When you are done helping them for the day, they are calling a guy like me to cook dinner for and then service them. Learn how to be the latter.

BUY THE BOOK TODAY.

Good luck.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    Buy the man bible, "HOW TO SUCCEED WITH WOMEN"
    The book will revolutionize your life. It helped me. Do everything it says.
    You will have more women they you know what to do with.
    and i thought, you were successful with women because you are a pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    and i thought, you were successful with women because you are a pilot.
    No, I hide that fact as long as possible. PILOT say instant player. At 30, women are not looking for that.

I read that book when I was 20 I think. Really helped polish my game
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Pilot says instant player? I never thought of pilots that way...

go watch top gun

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Pilot says instant player? I never thought of pilots that way...
    Really?
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    go watch top gun

I applied to the TG school and was rejected last year, oh well, maybe next year.

The movie was good, but you buzz the tower and the mil. would bust you to cleaning toilets so fast your feet would not even hit the floor.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    Really?
    Yes, really. My neighbor is a pilot, and he is a big dork, but he pilots chartered airplanes. Maybe it is only the military pilots that are considered "players"?

By too much I wouldn't do I meant things like working out, sports, movies, or whatever she's down to do. I'm not that big of a yes man pussy.

Oh and the only reason I'm not in a relationship right now is the sort of girls I hang out with are more of a party, hooking-up kinda girls. Meh.