+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wow im in love but idk bout her

wow im in love but idk bout her

ok im new to this site so here goes ill give it a shot. i recently met this girl christie. we went out and hungout. we didnt do much we saw a movie held hands all that cute stuff. i go home and i cant stop thinkin about this girl. so many things remind me of her and ithink im in love with her but idk if she feels that way about me. she is a very nice girl and i think she lieks me. but sometimes she tells me she is hangin out with other guys like we will be talkin and she will be like oo im hangin out with joe or watever. do you think she is just making that up to make me go after her and make more moves on her or ask her out? she confuses me so much i just dont know wat to do. i really think i am in love with this girl but i have no clue wat to do? please help

Not to spoil your romantic mood, but that is why I date older women now. lol.

Bro, don't play her games like that. Look, whenever you hang out with her again and you are holding hands and come to another emotional gesture, ask her. Ask her, "why are we holding hands if we are just friends"? Let her speak, let her TALK to you the way you want her to talk to you so that you may hear what you need to hear. If she is clueless about her answers, ditch her because you'll end up getting confused and hurt hardcore. But if she opens up, it's your turn to open up. Dude, if she is seing other guys, she doesn't know what she wants yet. Trust me bro.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

yeah exactly, younger women are just trouble!!! squirly back me up
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Try and talk to her... if you think she is intrested in other guys talk to her when she isnt around them.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow holdings hands, yet she goes out and does the same things with other guys?? k nevermind i just reread your post. well being that she does have other friends, and for the most part, i think that girls tend to bond better with guys, you have to talk to her. holding hands usually means that people are interested in one another, yet joe might just be her friend that you are getting jealous of. go straight to the source instead of worrying about it. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...