+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should gf know bout friend??

Should gf know bout friend??

Fall is here .... and I'm horny
    So this chick calls me up. While I'm lying back on the couch after smoking two joints, popped 4 or so codeine pills, 2 valiums, and drinking some pepsi...

Now, this chick is my best friend's cousin...we dated when I was single.. but never so much as kissed so I stopped calling her and here she is calling me like 3+ months later. ,....but I'm playing it all like relaxed ...I'm mean.....hey like a little ****ed up.

SOOOoooo anyways we flirted for a little BUT then I told that her that " I have a girlfriend and I dont cheat....at all." She was like "Ahhh okay we just be friends." Thats cool.

She still calls me and I'm lucky cuz she lives just over an hour away. So I wont have to worry so much about temptation. ,...yup I aint cheating no more. At least I have no scheme to...and have been avoiding it.

Heres the dilly-
    So I know that she will be calling when my gf is around..I want to be honest..and tell my gf that we are just friends..we have no history of messing around....BUT I dont want to do anything that may cause suspicion.

Just not telling her could cause suspicion. Of course I could just keep my phone off when my gf is around BUT why not just be honest? Part of my apprehension in being honest in this case is that I have been dishonest in so many others. *ducking* But seriously, I'm not going to be messing around with this gal...probably wont see her for months.

What do yall think I should do? How can I go about it? tk

PS
    I hate driving for any distance...thats why I emphasize that I wont be seeing the other chick.

While I'm lying back on the couch after smoking two joints, popped 4 or so codeine pills, 2 valiums
    That's really just sad.

" I have a girlfriend and I dont cheat....at all."
    That should probably say "won't", assuming you intend on keeping that promise...

I aint cheating no more. At least I have no scheme to...and have been avoiding it.
    ... but that makes it seem like you're not entirely commited to it, especially, say, if this girl comes to you.

Anyway, just be honest and tell your gf that this girl called and may be interested. This way your girl can know to keep an eye on your ass. Assuming you really don't want to cheat on her again, this would be a good way to keep you from doing it.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I agree with Debunkt, I find myself agreeing with him a lot lately.

Smoking the joints....fair enough.

But...

"popped 4 or so codeine pills, 2 valiums"

Thats the way you fall asleep and never wake up...or end up in rehab like one of my old friends when you start taking 20 or so valium and several lines of coke all at the same time.

Anyway, dont try to hide anything from your gf.

In my experience, and this is how most people are I think, what somebody thinks they know is worse than what is really going on....if that makes sense!

She might suspect something and then her imagination will go wild and she will imagine all sorts of bad things and then wont believe you when you try to tell her the truth because she knows you kept some things from her. You see what I mean?

But if you are just honest with her from the very start she might not like it to begin with, but she will after a little while accept you are telling the truth and she will trust you.

Yip.tell her, or it's going to be like hell on earth for you when she finds out. She might be cross with you for a day or two but then it'll be ok...if you don't tell her she will be cross for a lot longer. Just make it clear that she is a friend and there is NO interest at all. (and at the same time don't get yourself in any compromising positions with the other lady!)

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes I agree as well you should tell your girlfriend. She might get a little jealous but she won't freak if this girl calls and she has no idea who it is. Just reassure your girlfriend that your happy with her and this girl is just a friend. I would also make it very clear to this other girl several times that your happy with your girlfriend because she may know your past and just think "yeah right, whatever" so if you speak with her again I would definetly tell her your happy.

Tone Guest
    Why not just stop talking to the other girl? I mean if you know it's going to bother your girlfriend, is it really worth it? You don't want to cheat (GOOD) and you don't want to be tempted, so why not remove the temptation?

If you say that talking to this girl means nothing to you, then it shouldn't mean anything to stop talking to her.

Saved by her rudeness.

She didn't call...last night or the time before...so I'm certain at this point that she wont be calling.

I decided to deal with it. Left my phone on and she was supposed to call at 6...but she didn't. Had she, I would have taken the call...been friendly and just would have informed her that I was with my gf and we are spending time to together and that I would prefer to continue the conversation at a later point.

Then I would have just told my gf who the other chick was. And my gf could call my best friend (who she knows) and he would have confirmed that me and the other chick had never messed around.-Problem Solved

But never had to cuz she didn't call...I really rather she doesn't again anyway...because I dont flirt unless theres a reason..girls are so wish washy..sometimes it works to our benefit.

They dont want flip flops in the White House maybe thats my we haven't had a woman president hahahhaah jk.

Your problem solved itself in the end then....good stuff :-)

Now about the drugs......

lol, only kidding!