+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused on his feelings

Confused on his feelings

Ok so from the start i was in the same class as this guy who i became such close friends with in school. This included hugs every time we saw eachother in the mornings during breaks e.c.t the guy asked me out in year 9 and it went pear shaped within 2 days as he choked and couldnt speak to me we stopped speaking for 5 months and became good friends again he then asked me out again in 6th form and i accepted that he had probably matured since the last time but for 2 weeks he barely spoke and choked again ending it the second time we then didnt speak for 2 years and finally we are back in contact we went down the pub together to meet some old school friends of which we both got drunk, on the way home i said i would walk myself home but he demanded hed take me... before moving from the spot his mates dissapeared and left just the two of us alone on the street as i gave him a hug he dived in for a kiss (of which was our first kiss together) and ive never felt a kiss full of such meaning we kissed for a good hour!!! it was so nice.... but then hormones kicked in and in the same night we had sex.... i didnt hear from him for two days but then we laughed it off and talked like normal in our typical flirty ways but he will never tell me if he likes me or not and admits he is a slag and a fully fledged c*** in his own words .... but there is something about that kiss that tells me he likes me =\ or was it just for the sex? my mum keeps saying "that guy always comments on your status and always talks to you i recon he likes you" .. i cant get him off my mind but i cant tell him i like him still cause i dont want to loose him as a friend i just dont know what to do.

so nobodys going to reply

See if he wants to go out with you somewhere. If he's really shy, you might have to bring him out a bit. It sounds like you've already got feelings for him, so just have a direct talk with him next time you're alone and tell him how you feel and ask how he feels. If he doesn't want what you want, stop sleeping with him.