+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need an answer...please respond!!!

Need an answer...please respond!!!

Okay so when you start dating someone for a short period of time and tell a girl you are in love with her and start discussing the topic of "babies" and he says he wants one with you...when do you know he is telling the truth? How do you know a man is really in love and really wants to take that step with you?

We need more information. How long have you been together? Do you live together? How old are you both? Do you have a sex life?

If you met him recently chances are he's using that lame excuse for sex.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Hmm, that depends on how old you to are. I am currently crazy about my current gf I have been dating shortly and can see a future with her, but if she was to ask me that question it would be awkward to respond to. I may answer yes I would like children one day and change the topic; I personally would be uncomfortable talking about that far into the future unless I was dating someone for a long time. Its hard to determine when your partner is in love with you, you just kinda pick up on the vibe. In terms of if he is ready to take that step with you of having a baby; he is only serious when he gets down on his knee and pulls out a gold ring. Accept anything else as a half-hearted answer.

I would definitely slam on the breaks if you guys have only been together a short time and he is already discussing children.

How short of a time have you been dating? I could see talking about whether or not I wanted to have kids kind of early in the relationship but I don't think I'd be doing any long term planning for a while. It would def throw a red flag for me if a women started saying she wanted kids with me a couple months in.

When a man is in love he fatasizes and when a man is in lust he say "a lot of things".... for you to know he is in love with u,u'll need to study a lot of things about him....before u can say he's faithful...look up this site for some help lovemattaz(dot)blogspot(dot)com