+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question to the ladies or girls whatever.

Question to the ladies or girls whatever.

I've been noticing a pattern with the girls I've been dating recently. After a few dates and about a week of constant contact and seeing one another we usually step up the "hanging out" and start moving into more of the "relationship" role if that makes any sense. It gets to the point where both sides become more than friends with each other. Anyways latey after this happens girls tend to change things up.

Is this something that most women or girls do? Once both parties cross the friendship line do you guys kind of take a step back or want your alone time? I've called and texted a few times in the last few days, I'm wondering if I should just sit back and let her make the next move. What do you think?

yeah basically you should just lay low, idk i thought that you were going to say that after a couple of weeks she started changing up meaning maybe she started obsessly calling you too much or trying to spend too much time with you, i never heared of a girl just all the suddent stopping contact unless she either just lost interest or she might of just found somebody else that she was more drawn 2????

they're just not that into you...

maybe you were just her so-called "one night stand"

Okay, what, exactly happens at this threshold between friendship and more? maybe you're doing something awkwardly that could be fixed.
    Spammer Spanker

It could also be that you are just way to nice and available. Girls will back off if they think they "have" you.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    It could also be that you are just way to nice and available. Girls will back off if they think they "have" you.
    you need to show her that you are rare and try date other girls aswell and if she is into you she will come to you. Its wierd but girls like guys that are liked by other girls o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Okay, what, exactly happens at this threshold between friendship and more? maybe you're doing something awkwardly that could be fixed.
    Are you coming on too strong, maybe? I know I used to pull back when guys came on too strong. You gotta show these girls that you still have your own life aside from what you have with them. If you keep a fair amount of mystery between the two of you, they'll be more interested in getting to know you.
    Oh well, what do I know?

http://mindfulmunky.blogspot.com

No no. They make the moves towards the next step, not me. I thought maybe I was not showing enough intamacy in return and that could be a turn off? She WANTS a relationship, but I always take things slow and usually around the 5th or 6th date they push more relationship stuff onto me, suchas holding hands, close dancing, obvious flirting. I think I may not be showing enough in return. What do you think?

I'm still talking to this girl, but I've invited her to hang out a few times now and she is busy. She very well could just be busy. She told me I'm confusing haha, (meaning I send mixed signals). Again though I'm not trying to jump into a relationship with someone that I don't fully know. I havent kissed her yet because I'm not 100% positive I want to be in a relationship with her. Would this bother you guys if after 5 dates I still haven't made a move?
    Last edited by tim2963; 17-09-09 at 10:04 PM.

Yup. That's it. Five dates and not even a kiss? I'd dump you flat. You would kill my self-confidence and I'd be wondering what I was doing wrong or becoming absolutely positive that you are gay, gay, gay.
    Spammer Spanker

hahaha, I just see as getting to know someone. I guess I only kiss if I'm sure. I feel bad for that, so how should I go about this, just let it go and wait for her to contact or do you have something else in mind.
    Last edited by tim2963; 17-09-09 at 10:55 PM.

I think a kiss is part of exploring whether or not you're sure. There are chemicals in spit that either turn people on or off. Until you give someone a couple of deep, wet kisses, you don't actually know if your chemistry works or not.
    Spammer Spanker

Ok I'm willing to take the next step and I feel bad that she is unsure of my intentions, so how should I go about this? I can wait for her to contact me but, wouldn't that just make it seem like I'm even less interested?

Bottom line is I'm interested what should I do after f***ing up?
    Last edited by tim2963; 17-09-09 at 11:07 PM.

Tim, YOU'RE unsure of your intentions. What are you going to do about that?
    Spammer Spanker

I was unsure last week. I'm interested in a relationship with her after thinking about it more.

So my intentions are for a relationship with her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast