+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me understand his mixed and confusing messages!

Please help me understand his mixed and confusing messages!

Thanks guys so much!
    Last edited by Lavender; 22-10-08 at 10:25 PM.

He's got you interested now...lol

We all want the things we can't have. You sort of blew him off for a while, and now it seems the tables have turned.

I never blew him off...i always responded but he never asked me out ! And i know he knows how to ask a girl out if he is interested in them!

Woops...sorry misread that. I'm tired.

But it still sounds like something like he's messing with you because he likes you. Is he really seeing someone or is he full of shit?

Did it ever occur to you that he may feel like you are not showing any interest in him so he never asked?

In other words, could he have told you about his date in order to provoke a reaction and see if you cared?

The plot thickens...

Dun dun dun.

totally agree lipp, he is trying very hard, bless him , to impress you and show you he's not a loser. wow lav this has been on your mind for ages. i'm surprised its still an ongoing saga.

it's investigation time, try and find out if he is actually seeing another girl. if he's not, then you should ask him out on a date. go girl!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I dont know..i have put myself out so many times ..really and it always seems like evrytime i allow myself to think maybe he will ask me out that i get slapped in the face that he is dating someone...i wish he would just disspear if he isnt interested in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    I dont know..i have put myself out so many times ..really and it always seems like evrytime i allow myself to think maybe he will ask me out that i get slapped in the face that he is dating someone...i wish he would just disspear if he isnt interested in me.

but isn't this getting a little more intriguing? i'm sure it's frustrating for you too, but the guys don't always have to do the asking. he's probably really scared you'll reject him. after all he has been popping up everywhere to talk to you. i say give the chap a chance.

if you like him, isn't it worth investigating whether it's true?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 22-10-08 at 06:12 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I think Lipp is right, it just seems as a clumsy attempt to provoke you into some reaction, so that he could raise his hopes of you being interested in him. It is a way how shy people sometimes 1) test your interest and 2) show they ARE interesting for the opposite sex. Have to admit I *might* have tried similar approaches once
    If you find him nice too, give him some unmistakeable sign of it, you seem to be the less shy of the two so ask him out or something.