+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy I'm involved with is back with his gf? What should I do?

Guy I'm involved with is back with his gf? What should I do?

Ok, I have a major crush on the new guy at work. I mean I like everything about him he's smart successful young confident gorgeous has a good sense of style and we get along well and are good friends. At first, he kept to himself, but I'm pretty amicable to everyone at work. I found out he had at the time a long term relationship with his gf so he was taken at the time. This was 4 months ago. We had just been acquaintances at work but I really have grown feelings for him. Over 4 months, he got his gf pregnant and they had some problems and she left him recently. She has been really hard him from what I've known of her. Over the time she was gone, I made a move on him and gave him oral. And our relationship escalated to frequently intimate. Since she got pregnant she neglected his needs. And treated him really poorly he seemed more content away from her. However he told me that he has chosen to get back with her basically she's blackmailing him. Saying if he doesn't marry her she's getting an abortion. So he's forced to get back with her. Yet he still wants to continue our relationship and plans to get it annulled later down the road. I don't want to be the other woman but I also don't want to end our relationship. Our relationship has continued but I want to end it but I don't want to for obvious reasons I love him and it's not like I went into this thinking he was still with her. Advice?

You couldn't wait 10 minutes to blow him until you found out if he was going to reunite with her?

You're a rebound and you're going to be THE OTHER WOMAN. You're very, very foolish if you believe this guy who will cheat on the mother of his child to get a tawdry blow job from you is ever going to "get an annulment" If you were smart you'd tell him to not even look your way anymore since he's chosen to continue on with her.

You think she's going to get an abortion? pffft. she would have just done it if she'd ever even consider that and if she used that as a manipulation to keep him then he'd be better off getting her out of his life for good and letting her do it. That baby is already destined to be a pawn she uses to manipulate his ass. Next he'll be telling you he can't annul the marriage because she'll seek sole custody.

Get yourself away from him and have the respect for yourself to stay away from men like him. He's going to break you worse then you're already broken.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 02-08-14 at 11:19 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You couldn't wait 10 minutes to blow him until you found out if he was going to reunite with her?

You're a rebound and you're going to be THE OTHER WOMAN. You're very, very foolish if you believe this guy who will cheat on the mother of his child to get a tawdry blow job from you is ever going to "get an annulment" If you were smart you'd tell him to not even look your way anymore since he's chosen to continue on with her.

You think she's going to get an abortion? pffft. she would have just done it if she'd ever even consider that and if she used that as a manipulation to keep him then he'd be better off getting her out of his life for good and letting her do it. That baby is already destined to be a pawn she uses to manipulate his ass. Next he'll be telling you he can't annul the marriage because she'll seek sole custody.

Get yourself away from him and have the respect for yourself to stay away from men like him. He's going to break you worse then you're already broken.
    Actually I waited until he was available. I've never had a relationship with a guy who was taken before I've never been interested in doing that to anyone's other half not even her. The relationship has continued but mainly because I didn't know he had gotten back with her and like I said I really do love him it hurts to have to abruptly end it with him when we had just begun just to end because of her.

Actually, she wanted to have an abortion initially despite previously being "prolife" she had wanted an abortion because her family is Muslim and didn't approve of her having a child outside of wedlock, but he doesn't and would do anything so she didn't kill his kid like any good father would but he didn't want to marry her either that's why she left because he refused to marry her. I'm a catholic. I agree with his decision. I'd do the same thing if I were in his position. He's also prolife and wouldn't want his own child to die because of a manipulative mother. I don't want to get in the middle of that though.

I don't think she'd ever get full custody she's a college student with no job or money. He'd probably get custody. So after she has the baby there will probably be no other threats she can pull.

I understand though it is indecent to be in a relationship with him while married I should stay away from him but it's hard to actually do.
    Last edited by Kfnv21; 02-08-14 at 01:30 PM.

Honey, she's right... I'm sorry but you don't stand a chance there... trust me this poor fella is going to be blackmailed for the next 18 years.. longer if he knocks her up again... you do right by yourself and get away from him... I know women like that and I have first hand knowledge that they don't give up.
    I was not "the other woman" I was just the poor mans niece and I'm telling you men who knock up women who behave like that are either going to lose their children or be hooked for life...

so pick up your bags and tell him that since he chose her and the baby, that you are not going to wait around for someone so you can start your life, just enjoy your life now!
    --- Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands --- ---

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

You think she's going to get an abortion? pffft. she would have just done it if she'd ever even consider that and if she used that as a manipulation to keep him then he'd be better off getting her out of his life for good and letting her do it. Sadly, That baby is already destined to be a pawn she uses to manipulate his ass. Next he'll be telling you he can't annul the marriage because she'll seek sole custody.

Very well said.
    Last edited by Leialoha1975; 02-08-14 at 06:38 PM.
    I LOVE ... US

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-girl92 View Post
    Honey, she's right... I'm sorry but you don't stand a chance there... trust me this poor fella is going to be blackmailed for the next 18 years.. longer if he knocks her up again... you do right by yourself and get away from him... I know women like that and I have first hand knowledge that they don't give up.
    I was not "the other woman" I was just the poor mans niece and I'm telling you men who knock up women who behave like that are either going to lose their children or be hooked for life...

so pick up your bags and tell him that since he chose her and the baby, that you are not going to wait around for someone so you can start your life, just enjoy your life now!
    Well things have really changed since I said this. Yesterday we were drunk and he ended up spending the night. I told him this morning I told him we couldn't continue to be more than friends and he went home. But texted me that his gf and he broke up and knew about us. I'm annoyed a tad how his relationship is unstable. I just want to wait and see if things don't work out with her then maybe I'll reconsider. But I just want to take it slow until I know he's actually truly single.
    Last edited by Kfnv21; 04-08-14 at 05:16 PM.

I think he's a jerk and I'm happy to see you ended it.
    I LOVE ... US

He really sounds like a a-hole... sorry to say it... but a man in his position is just not a person to have a healthy relationship with... I would give him up and find someone better... you decerve better than that.
    --- Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands --- ---

Yeah I am pretty much done with anything more than friends with him. His gf seems crazy. He said she changed her mind yet again and went back to him. I won't involve myself in their relationship mishaps any longer.

I don't even think you should even be friends with this guy. He doesn't deserve even that.
    I LOVE ... US

Quote Originally Posted by Kfnv21 View Post
    Well things have really changed since I said this. Yesterday we were drunk and he ended up spending the night. I told him this morning I told him we couldn't continue to be more than friends and he went home. But texted me that his gf and he broke up and knew about us. I'm annoyed a tad how his relationship is unstable. I just want to wait and see if things don't work out with her then maybe I'll reconsider. But I just want to take it slow until I know he's actually truly single.
    Lol!!!

Wow! Just WOW!!

honestly i dont believe that they ever really broke up and that she threatened him it sounds like he just tells you whatever he sees fit at that time and he is clearly having his cake and eating it too and you would be crazy to even be in his presence lady and if he calls back i would block the number and if he comes to the door i would not answer i would erase him altogether lady someone better is looking for you!
    No More Worries

I agree but there may be worst news.

The GF is not crazy. If you were smart enough, you should have figured out by now that this guy was playing you!

Goodness, why are women so stupid when it comes to love?

I thought it was going to be found out at work. But it's ok. Worst than that is I just found out I'm probably pregnant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast