+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help for a distressed girlfriend

help for a distressed girlfriend

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 months now, things seemed to be going really really well but the last few days I have felt a bit weird with him, in the sense that he's not feeling the same.

One thing led to another and I checked his messages on his phone (which I know is really bad but still) and I found to messages that he had sent to a girl this saturday just gone when I was at work, saying along the lines of 'you do look so ****able girl, too bad your not here to play with my big hard cock' and 'they look so good i was to suck them and **** you' something like that.

now what would you do? i cant say ive been looking through his phone but then what about him cheating on me, i really like hin but now i barely speak to him and he keeps asking what is wrong, he thinks its because im stressed because im in the middle of uni exams but its not at all.

i mean lads what do you think about what the messages say i dont know what to think or do about it

please help

what do i think he means by thos messages?? exactly what he said, he wants to **** this other girl and he thinks she looks ****able, guys are simple beings, we mean what we say, there is no hidden or double meaning

what do i think you should do?? i dont ****in know, i am not psychic, logic would say that he has already cheated or will at the nearest possible chance, if you have any kind of ****ing self respect you would talk to him (there's a chance that you are contributing to this problem), and unless he has a good ****ing reason, dump him...unless you like to be kept on the side and cheated on

dont worry about telling him you checked on his phone, big ****ing deal...he is probably cheating, in my opinion that is a bigger ****ing sin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some guys are simply the "type" that pull this kind of crap. Are you the "type" that puts up with it?

BTW - this would be an excellent time for you to think with your head and not your heart.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First of all, STOP sleeping with him at once. No more treats for him. Sounds like he's snacking outside the kitchen anyway.

Tell him you need some time during exams and that you'll be in touch. After exams are over, break up with him. He's a pig, for God's sake. You don't need to provide him with a reason, so don't worry about getting busted for looking through his cell phone.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    what do i think he means by thos messages?? exactly what he said, he wants to **** this other girl and he thinks she looks ****able, guys are simple beings, we mean what we say, there is no hidden or double meaning

what do i think you should do?? i dont ****in know, i am not psychic, logic would say that he has already cheated or will at the nearest possible chance, if you have any kind of ****ing self respect you would talk to him (there's a chance that you are contributing to this problem), and unless he has a good ****ing reason, dump him...unless you like to be kept on the side and cheated on

dont worry about telling him you checked on his phone, big ****ing deal...he is probably cheating, in my opinion that is a bigger ****ing sin
    I agree and have done the above
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post

This post would be half the length if the "****s" were not there.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    This post would be half the length if the "****s" were not there.

The world is full of ****s. There's no avoiding them.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It occurs to me that the people being cheated on are often more concerned about their methods for finding this out than they are about the fact that they are being two-timed. Hmmm.... Why should a person be more worried that their S.O. might get mad than they are that they are being cheated on?
    Last edited by vashti; 23-05-07 at 08:18 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol, why do people put up with shit like this?
    If those were the actual text messages he sent, you should at a minimum dump his ass. There are plenty of guys out there who wouldn't think of treating you that way.

As caustic as Zro comes off.. he's right. No one deserves to be in that situation. Talk to him straight up about it. Either way, it's a pretty damn good reason to lose all trust in his fidelity, and that isn't easily restored if at all. I don't know you, but I know you deserve better, if he's cheating on you.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Stupidity and no common sense.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    If those were the actual text messages he sent, you should at a minimum dump his ass. There are plenty of guys out there who wouldn't think of treating you that way.
    I was thinking about this as I was listening to the radio this morning and heard that country-ish pop song by I-don't-know-who that goes:

I dug my key into the side
    of his pretty little souped-up four wheel drive
    carved my name into his leather seats
    I took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights
    slashed a hole in all four tires

Maybe he'll think next time before he cheats.

Question for you, distressed girlfriend:

How hard would it be for him to send text messages with that phone shoved sideways up his cheating ass?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by i.am.me View Post
    I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 months now, things seemed to be going really really well but the last few days I have felt a bit weird with him, in the sense that he's not feeling the same.

One thing led to another and I checked his messages on his phone (which I know is really bad but still) and I found to messages that he had sent to a girl this saturday just gone when I was at work, saying along the lines of 'you do look so ****able girl, too bad your not here to play with my big hard cock' and 'they look so good i was to suck them and **** you' something like that.

now what would you do? i cant say ive been looking through his phone but then what about him cheating on me, i really like hin but now i barely speak to him and he keeps asking what is wrong, he thinks its because im stressed because im in the middle of uni exams but its not at all.

i mean lads what do you think about what the messages say i dont know what to think or do about it

please help
    i think you should just stop talking to him. pretend he doesn't exist. find someone else, this guy is a jerkoff. if i knew him, i would dunk my balls in his mouth.

LOL, one of the more creative uses for the word "Dunk"

Nice work!
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I was thinking about this as I was listening to the radio this morning and heard that country-ish pop song by I-don't-know-who that goes:

I dug my key into the side
    of his pretty little souped-up four wheel drive
    carved my name into his leather seats
    I took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights
    slashed a hole in all four tires

Maybe he'll think next time before he cheats.

Question for you, distressed girlfriend:

How hard would it be for him to send text messages with that phone shoved sideways up his cheating ass?
    Carrie Underwood. I downloaded that song as a reminder of what a slimebag my ex is.

And sweetheart, this guy is a waste of your time. Get rid of him as soon as freaking possible and don't look back. Especially so early in the relationship......wow. He's got SOME balls......if he was with me, they'd be missing right now.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast